Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-29-19, 09:19 AM  
donnamp

CocoLime Fitness New Program

Hi,

I really like CocoLime's You Tube Channel quite a bit - she has produced a new 90 day program - it looks good! Not sure if I will bite as it is a bit pricey but it does include lifestyle and recipe stuff.....

I always wish they would sell these things as a "workout only" option - rather than having to buy it all!

https://cocolimefitness.com/mitfit-90

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-19, 10:38 AM  
SuzieC

Has anyone purchased this? I really like Suzanne and am considering this as well.
SuzieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-19, 08:18 AM  
donnamp

Hi,

I haven't bitten yet - but I did look over one of her older programs I purchased, basically a PDF document with links to You Tube workouts. It was pretty inexpensive as I recall.

I may do that first and then decide on this - the thing that stops me with this is the price....maybe she will put it on sale at some point? If so, I would bite.

Donna
Old 05-22-19, 08:36 AM  
SuzieC

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
Hi,

I haven't bitten yet - but I did look over one of her older programs I purchased, basically a PDF document with links to You Tube workouts. It was pretty inexpensive as I recall.

I may do that first and then decide on this - the thing that stops me with this is the price....maybe she will put it on sale at some point? If so, I would bite.

Donna
She had a sale recently for 20 or 20$ off. I missed that. I might do the same as you and go through the PDFs.
Old 05-22-19, 08:38 AM  
SuzieC

Actually, the 25$ rebate is still on!
Old 06-15-19, 06:18 PM  
donnamp

Hi,

She is selling it for $99 now. I may succumb...not sure, it is still a lot of $$.

I'm dealing with, of all things, shingles!! I never in a million years thought that would happen to me. But, obviously, I haven't been taking good care of myself - I have been undergoing a lot of stress at work and general busy-ness and I have really let my nutrition and rest slide. Must not make that mistake again. To make matters worse, the shingles is on my face, near my eye - so it is more dangerous in terms of potential complications. I'm so glad I went to the eye dr and got on anti-virals when I did. It really knocked it back, but I'm still quite wiped out physically and mentally from this whole thing.

All that being said, I started looking at Suzanne's workouts again as a way to get back to exercise once I'm feeling up for it and decided to check her site out and saw the summer sale price.

I think I still may go through the PDFs first....

Donna
Old 08-20-19, 06:26 AM  
donnamp

Hi,

It looks like the sale on this ends Sept 1st. I will probably cave on it! Not sure if I would follow the rotation or not, but the workouts and materials look interesting to me.

Donna
Old 08-21-19, 10:20 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Wow, even on sale that seems pretty pricey for what you get!
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-19, 04:45 AM  
donnamp

Bee, I agree, it is why I have held out for so long! Although I'm usually not interested in the recipes or other lifestyle stuff that comes with these programs, I am somewhat interested in these....I'm still on the fence b/c of the $$, though.

Donna
Old 11-29-19, 03:04 PM  
donnamp

She is having a sale today - it would be $89 with code blackfriday.

I'm still on the fence, but what is nice, is it isn't a subscription that needs to be renewed, and she says she will issue updates free of charge...

Donna

Tags
cocolime fitness