Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-13-17, 05:12 PM  
woodie

P57 live

Has anyone gone live with P57? I keep missing it!

New Butisattva

woodie
woodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-17, 08:13 PM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodie View Post
Has anyone gone live with P57? I keep missing it!
Yes yes! It's so great! The sound on the first one was really bad,so they haven't archived it. But the second one with chad was excellent! Really fun, great picture quality, perfect mix of voice and music. They really hit it out of the park!
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-17, 09:31 PM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

This sounds interesting. It says on the website that they are streaming live on Mondays. What time do they live stream? What classes did they stream? Is it part of the monthly subscription?
FitBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-17, 10:04 AM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitBoop View Post
This sounds interesting. It says on the website that they are streaming live on Mondays. What time do they live stream? What classes did they stream? Is it part of the monthly subscription?
The past two weeks have been at 6am EST. The next two weeks are 10am. They promptly archived last week's class (the one with good sound quality) so with your subscription, you can do it anytime. It's SO FUN to workout with the live class, seeing 'regular people' in the background, seeing form corrections, etc. It's like being there!

I don't know that the live class format quite corresponds to any of the specific class types. They seem to be making no- or low-equipment workouts. Tanya's used light weights and barre, but no pull-away moves like you might do in a class with a wall mounted barre. Chad's class was no equipment but a barre. In a typical physique class you use more props than that. In general, the online workouts use far fewer props. There are only a handful that use heavier weights, which I find a tiny bit disappointing, but I get that they are trying to make them do-anywhere workouts.
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-17, 08:17 AM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

Thanks, Nuggie's Auntie. Is the class streamed from the NYC studio?

I have been to the 57th Street location a couple of times, when we had VF get-togethers there.
FitBoop is offline   Reply With Quote