Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-16, 08:58 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

TL;DR If you use gmail, check your junk mail box for the order confirmation email from Amy's website because that's where mine ended up.

I ordered via paypal. The paypal email confirmation went to my aol address per usual. However, I put my gmail address as my contact email for Amy's website and the order confirmation from Amy's website went straight to my gmail junk mail folder.
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-16, 09:07 AM  
marki64

I think I will wait until Mary get's this one.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-16, 09:12 AM  
bubbles76

Marki, normally I'd be one to wait too, but I want to make sure that Amy keeps making dvds lol! Do you think that Mary will carry it for much less than the presale? Of course, you do get points from Mary, so that's a bonus too. I guess either way, we're getting something new from Amy!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-16, 12:03 PM  
woodie

I paid via paypal.

New Butisattva

woodie
woodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-16, 02:42 PM  
marki64

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Marki, normally I'd be one to wait too, but I want to make sure that Amy keeps making dvds lol! Do you think that Mary will carry it for much less than the presale? Of course, you do get points from Mary, so that's a bonus too. I guess either way, we're getting something new from Amy!
I'm not in a hurry. I can wait a year or 2. I don't rush to buy dvds very often anymore. Strong and Sweaty was an exception for me. The price was really good, its advanced and Cathe rarely lowers her prices, unless the dvd is about 10 yrs old.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-16, 04:01 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by marki64 View Post
I'm not in a hurry. I can wait a year or 2. I don't rush to buy dvds very often anymore. Strong and Sweaty was an exception for me. The price was really good, its advanced and Cathe rarely lowers her prices, unless the dvd is about 10 yrs old.
Ain't that the truth lol!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
Old 10-10-16, 04:23 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
If she does like Cathe and Kelly and the others, the price will go up when it is released to places like Collage and TFD. I could be terribly wrong, though.

I am very glad she is back to making DVD's!

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-16, 10:14 AM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbee View Post
If she does like Cathe and Kelly and the others, the price will go up when it is released to places like Collage and TFD. I could be terribly wrong, though.

I think you are right about the price. Also I seem to recall that Amy is a "one person show" for this release, so who knows how her distribution will be to other vendors.

I'm also happy she is releasing a new DVD, and not one that is kettlebells (one of the training methods that I just haven't been able to get in to after several attempts). I did her CIA Kickbox Surge yesterday and had a great time doing it!! I forgot how much I the music in that one!!!

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-16, 10:48 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbee View Post

Maybe but then in KCM case, they will show up a year later for less than presale. I usually save up my rewards points for KCM.
Old 10-17-16, 07:19 AM  
owltx

Amy's posted the cover and a bunch of clips from both workouts - http://www.amybentoross.com/facebook/. The music sounds like it is going to be good! Excited!

Tags
amy bento ross, stepletic