Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-03-11, 01:33 PM  
RedPanda

I did Squeeze: Lower Body Challenge for the first time yesterday. It was really, really challenging! Towards the end, when I didn't think I could take any more, I noticed a pink ball next to Tracy's dumbbells and thought "Gah! What more torture does she have in store for us?"

It's just her "trademark" from her first DVD but it freaked me out for a moment.

ETA: I loved Tracy's artwork - helped take my mind off the pain.
Old 04-04-11, 02:31 PM  
Eibhinn

This thread has made me feel so much better. The first time I did Squeeze, I decided to just try it with 1 1/2 pound weighted balls (which I previously had only used as massage tools) to gauge the difficulty before trying it with "real" weights. I was astonished to have to drop them halfway through the sets. When I raised my arm up to stretch my tricep that first go, it was already so sore that I worried I had injured myself (I hadn't). Tracy's armwork is the most difficult I've ever done, and yet I enjoy it in a perverse sort of way. I get enough of a workout doing the arms and tricep section weight-free. I do hope it gets easier, though - my ambition is to someday get through all the reps with 1 pound dumbells (which I previously had thought were jokes for weak people who liked to pretend to work out...... guess it just depends on the exercises).
Eibhinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-11, 02:33 PM  
muddjeansgal

Well I am not sure if all this makes me feel better about Squeeze or worse
Guess it makes me feel better knowing that it is really a tough workout and not just me being an out of shape wimp.
muddjeansgal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
squeeze, squeeze stronger, tracy effinger