Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-18-11, 06:28 PM  
KellyMarie65

Squeeze or Squeeze stronger first?

I'm going to do one of these tonight and can't decide which to do first lol
It looks like Squeeze Stronger will have to be broken up, maybe that is best so I can add some upper body exercises at the end if it's not enough. What to do lol
KellyMarie65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-11, 08:57 PM  
KellyMarie65

:*( I went to do Squeeze Stronger the Upper Body and Waist workout but the dvd is defective. I emailed totalfitnessdvds and hope they exchange it. The dvd skips directly from the example warmup deadlift to the beginning of the workout without doing any of the warmup.
I did end up doing Squeeze. I felt like I didn't work my biceps enough, may do some reps tomorrow, wait and see how I feel. If Squeeze Stronger is harder I know I will LOVE it. Squeeze seemed to fly by, literally and I'm going to wait until tomorrow to see how I feel, almost felt a little easy/quick lol
Can I do Squeeze again tomorrow? or do you skip a day? or maybe I should do a half hour P57 tomorrow?
Old 03-18-11, 09:10 PM  
KellyMarie65

Oh, and does she have any other workouts? are they as good? tia for any info
Old 03-18-11, 09:22 PM  
Scbayless

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyMarie65 View Post
:*( I went to do Squeeze Stronger the Upper Body and Waist workout but the dvd is defective. I emailed totalfitnessdvds and hope they exchange it. The dvd skips directly from the example warmup deadlift to the beginning of the workout without doing any of the warmup.
I did end up doing Squeeze. I felt like I didn't work my biceps enough, may do some reps tomorrow, wait and see how I feel. If Squeeze Stronger is harder I know I will LOVE it. Squeeze seemed to fly by, literally and I'm going to wait until tomorrow to see how I feel, almost felt a little easy/quick lol
Can I do Squeeze again tomorrow? or do you skip a day? or maybe I should do a half hour P57 tomorrow?
Actually that's how the disc is. It's strange. It just sort of gives you one stretchy dead lift and then on you go.
Old 03-18-11, 09:45 PM  
KellyMarie65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scbayless View Post
Actually that's how the disc is. It's strange. It just sort of gives you one stretchy dead lift and then on you go.
Thanks. She emailed me back and said they are all like this. Ugh, I would have done Squeeze Stronger, oh well, next time. thanks again
Old 03-18-11, 10:27 PM  
cardiomama

Kelly- if you follow along w/ the full SS workout, and just do the first 35 min that is the upper body & waist exercises (minus a cool-down or stretches). So that's another option to do, if you want to do the SS warm-up w/ the upper body & waist exercises. But your own warm-up can work, too, if you don't want to do the sets of deadlifts for a warm-up (I don't follow Tracey's pace & complete as many reps for deadlifts, it's way too fast for my taste).
cardiomama is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
squeeze, squeeze stronger, tracy effinger