Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 01-17-22, 06:40 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetlitis View Post
Saturday:
Leslie Sansone Walk With Nick (13m)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKG5itQTbwU&t=163s

Monday:
Keoni Tamayo Walking Workout #68 1600 Steps (12m)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEhBsy-3gSI

(Both workouts are nice and easy add-ons.)
Go Walking Queen!
Old 01-17-22, 06:44 PM  
gigi

School is out tomorrow. It is an e-learning day. I won't be so "chatty" once I get back to work.

I drive around 53 minutes to get to work and a little longer to get home, depending on what time I leave. I literally have to put on workout clothes when I get home and get right to it so I have a couple hours to relax before bed time.

Anyway, I just finished HR2.0 Day 11: Sculpted Back & Biceps. I followed that up with MOSSA Centergy #7 30 minutes. I absolutely loved the Centergy workout and the HR workout. I'm feeling stronger and I'm proud that I have worked out 13 days out of the 17 days of January. Some days, more than one workout, but I'm just counting the days.
Old 01-18-22, 04:31 AM  
cjayd
VF Supporter

Hi Everybody,

Hooray for your power Gigi. That coffee sounds delicious. Lol. What a great treat.

Alisoncooks, I love The Mandalorian too. Not as crazy about Boba Fett.

Sunday was the usual CG hiit. Epic #10. It didn’t seem as difficult as usual. She had a 20 minute ab add-on suggested. I did a different ab add-on as the one she suggested started with plank hip dips which I absolutely hate because they hurt my back and her hiit workout ended with a 100 jump back burpees (never mind she calls these sprawls) and I was over being in plank. Lol.

Today was Epic #11 Lower Body with her suggested 20 minute bodyweight legs add-on and I added Courtney Anderson’s 30 minute low impact beach workout (Ignite#11). I love her low impact stuff and the beach was sunny behind her. Nice!

Keep up the workouts everybody.
cjayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-22, 07:41 AM  
donnamp

Hi,

I'm not following a formal rotation right now, just mixing things up.

Recent You Tube workouts have been:

Lively Ladies - Low Impact Sweaty Cardio (uploaded on 1/14/22)
Senior Shape w/ Lauren - Full Body Barre workout w/Mini Loop Resistance Band
Annie Pilates Physical Therapy - Piriformis Syndrome Exercises with Elastic Band

I'm having some home improvement work done so I'm holding off on coming up with a formal plan until it is done!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-22, 01:40 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
Annie Pilates Physical Therapy - Piriformis Syndrome Exercises with Elastic Band
This channel is new to me — I like the look of it! Thanks for sharing.

No workout (yet?) today. Both kids had orthodontist appointments in the next town this morning and we just got home. Hoping to row this afternoon but maybe not — DH is working from home and is camped out basically where the rower unfolds. Oh well, we’ll see.
alisoncooks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-22, 03:08 PM  
jetlitis

CIA 9004 Robert Mellott + my own Cool Down (45m)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4_0q3BiNJs&t=3s

(First time doing this fun hi/lo aerobics from the 90s. I'm a former fan of the CIA aerobic workouts, but I no longer do high impact. Major modifications -- it was still enjoyable.)
jetlitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-22, 05:02 PM  
gigi

No school tomorrow, so another e-Learning day. I'm getting lazier by the day...LOL! #snowcation2022

Anyway, HR2.0 Day 12 is on tap for today. I WILL do it. It is HiiT Legs. I'll post back when I get it done. Tomorrow is supposed to be a rest day but I may sneak a workout in since don't have to go in to work tomorrow. Or maybe I'll actually clean...LOL! We may get more winter weather this weekend. It's a possibility but not a sure thing.
Old 01-18-22, 08:07 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi View Post
No school tomorrow, so another e-Learning day. I'm getting lazier by the day...LOL! #snowcation2022

Anyway, HR2.0 Day 12 is on tap for today. I WILL do it. It is HiiT Legs. I'll post back when I get it done. Tomorrow is supposed to be a rest day but I may sneak a workout in since don't have to go in to work tomorrow. Or maybe I'll actually clean...LOL! We may get more winter weather this weekend. It's a possibility but not a sure thing.
Same here. This week is quickly becoming pretty unproductive!

Did a short row after dinner, which was super gross to exercise with food in my stomach. I’m used to working out first thing, no food. Was tempted to skip it, but we had an issue with the orthodontist today and I have to take one kid back tomorrow morning. 45 minutes one way, so who knows when tomorrow’s workout will happen.
alisoncooks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-22, 08:37 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
Same here. This week is quickly becoming pretty unproductive!

Did a short row after dinner, which was super gross to exercise with food in my stomach. I’m used to working out first thing, no food. Was tempted to skip it, but we had an issue with the orthodontist today and I have to take one kid back tomorrow morning. 45 minutes one way, so who knows when tomorrow’s workout will happen.
Life happens! A quick row is better than nothing.

I just finished Day 12 Killer HiiT Legs Workout. It was tough. I thought the 2nd circuit would never end. My heart rate got way up and I took extra rests. I used a 30 for most of the strength work and a 45lb. KB for the Sumo Squat and another one where we picked it up, put it down, then hopped up. Combining strength with cardio bursts slays me. I followed that up with fitness_kaykay Rise & Shine Day 17 20 Minute Mobility. I needed the mobility. I worked out much later tonight due to not being at work. I may take a full rest day tomorrow or do some light mobility. It was a very good stretch.
Old 01-18-22, 10:42 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

I need to try Mossa Centergy Angela! I also tried Caitlin's step (cut it short to 15 min). She's good even at a very young age. I'll try her kickboxing next.

I did HR Hiit Legs. I am babying my left knee. I also banged it with my dumbell the other day. Something it doesn't need...

Cardio on the plate for tomorrow.
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bobandbrad