Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 09-21-22, 11:21 AM  
Vantreesta

Way to go getting your paper done, buff! And chocolate cake and coffee? Yummmm!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-22, 02:13 PM  
SandyO

Kicking butt, buff!

I saw some weird name on his channel and a video that made no sense for him. Why can't people just be kind? I saw another of my channel had a name change, so maybe she was hacked as well.

The weather was just right for a longer hike at Lowes today...2 hours. Ben walked at home on the usual route since it rained heavy last night, so he assumed bugs and mud. It was glorious.
Old 09-22-22, 07:37 AM  
buffmama

Happy to see Daniel is back up. He's on tap for tomorrow. But I really feel Cee's workout today. Her choice of chest moves correspond more to how the fiber are oriented so it makes sense even though they were lower weight exercises compared to chest press.

Vannie - You getting Cathe's latest? Did you get the last set?
Old 09-22-22, 08:49 AM  
Vantreesta

Buff, I did get Perfect Pump (was that the last one? I forget.) and am planning to get the new set. Glad Daniel's channel is back up. I know you guys really like him!

Decorating is coming along nicely! So much fun. I aim to finish the outside today, except for the cemetery bc hubby needs to mow, and tmrw is supposed to be rainy so I plan to finish the inside tmrw. There will be more things go up here and there as I finish crafts or think of new things, but I want the intensive stuff done this week so I can get back to working out next week!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Old 09-24-22, 07:04 PM  
SandyO

October Thread Weeks 40-43 (4 weeks total)
http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=233352

Fall is here. Leaves will change colors, and everything will look pretty. It's my favorite season.
Old 09-24-22, 07:07 PM  
Vantreesta

I am loving the weather! After the brutal heat on Tuesday it has been just perfect!

Old 09-25-22, 07:44 AM  
buffmama

Talking Daniel with a shirt today still has me shaking. Repetitive but not annoying and effective.
Old 09-25-22, 03:30 PM  
SandyO

I'm halfway through my second round of the IRON Series. 5 days down of 21 on the 20 minute Liv Challenge. I have been pretty able to up some of the weights for IRON, but I drop it back down for the second set if I couldn't finish the first set with perfect form. I've enjoyed all the yoga classes this week. I don't miss any of my other ladies. Caroline and Liv are doing it for me.
Old 09-28-22, 11:10 AM  
Vantreesta

I finally worked out yesterday. First time since the 6th! I did an episode of Happy Yoga that was all core focused and not modified with a chair. Then I did Julia Reppel's shoulder and thoracic mobility and PT. I'm supposed to do 2-3 rounds of my PT exercises but could only manage one yesterday. I woke up with major DOMS in my hams, quads and glutes as well as in my shoulders. I'm not sure if the shoulders was all the downward dogs in the yoga practice or this kind of weird exercise in PT. Loving it though!

Temp was 37 when we walked this morning but there was no wind and it was sunny so I actually got too warm in my light layers. It's hard to know how to dress at this time of year during the day. At night I know I need a light jacket since it's dark. Amazing how much difference the sun makes.

Old 10-01-22, 08:21 AM  
buffmama

Got to play with a Bosu and foam roller today. I think the foam roller will be a good investment. Bosu - probably not.