Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-18-14, 07:33 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by andtckrtoo View Post
I'm sooo on the fence about joining her streaming. I have Basic 002, 005 and 006 - the ones with the great music. I also have two treadmill workouts and her 42 minute trampoline workout. Is there really one 1 leg workout?
I feel the same way. I have all of her Basic workouts with the awesome music, 2 of her treadmill workouts, 2 of her cardio workouts with the awesome music and her latest trampoline one and I bought her download of Zone 01, so I am thinking I will wait until she gets more to choose from or I will cave when there is a workout I feel I need to have. LOL

Cheryl
Old 04-19-14, 09:09 AM  
andtckrtoo

Yin just uploaded a 60 minute arm workout to buy. So, that solved that problem.
Old 04-19-14, 09:25 AM  
in paris

Quote:
Originally Posted by andtckrtoo View Post
Yin just uploaded a 60 minute arm workout to buy. So, that solved that problem.
Report back if you buy it, please!

It looks really good but I'm afraid that music would make me suicidal
in paris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-14, 01:25 PM  
bee1forfitness

Quote:
Originally Posted by in paris View Post
Report back if you buy it, please!

It looks really good but I'm afraid that music would make me suicidal
ITA...I don't really like her "new music"
bee1forfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-14, 02:34 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee1forfitness View Post
ITA...I don't really like her "new music"
I bought her Zone 01 and didn't care for the music especially compared to her other music. It was all instrumental and the warm up music I didn't care for at all. The rest of it was okay,,but it wasn't motivating like her other music, plus didn't seem to go with her moves like the other music, either.

I discovered Ballet Body and while the music in her downloads is almost nonexistent, her moves go over the top for me, meaning I did her 45 minute upper body workout and felt DOMS from it for almost 4 days, even my rear deltoids and lats were sore. I did quite a few of Yin's workouts and didn't get sore, but the were "fun" workouts. So, I don't think I will be purchasing Yin's stuff anymore. I will probably use all the ones I have.

Cheryl
Old 04-19-14, 04:15 PM  
Debbie S.
VF Supporter

Well, I bit yesterday, and I'll most likely cancel at the end of the month.

The music, especially the canned iMovie music is just horrid! We've already told Yin that she can use great music for the workouts in her streaming library, but so far, she isn't doing it. At least with the downloads, I can mute the video, and remix it using a different soundtrack. You can't do that with the streaming workouts. So for me, 20.00 a month is too much.

Cheryl, I'm glad you're liking BB. It was my most expensive downloads ever, and I ended up not really liking the workouts, and I hate to say this, but Leah.
Don't Compare Yourself to somebody else. BE YOUR BEST! Chalene Johnson

A Spark of Hope

In memory of:
Michael Sparkman
October 11th, 2001-October 21st, 2008
Hope Fimiani
August 26th, 2006-October 13th, 2008
Debbie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-14, 06:57 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie S. View Post
Well, I bit yesterday, and I'll most likely cancel at the end of the month.

The music, especially the canned iMovie music is just horrid! We've already told Yin that she can use great music for the workouts in her streaming library, but so far, she isn't doing it. At least with the downloads, I can mute the video, and remix it using a different soundtrack. You can't do that with the streaming workouts. So for me, 20.00 a month is too much.

Cheryl, I'm glad you're liking BB. It was my most expensive downloads ever, and I ended up not really liking the workouts, and I hate to say this, but Leah.
Debbie - I tried her workouts way back when and thought they were too challenging. For some odd reason, I am loving them. I am getting a lot out of the workouts. Today when I did a 15 minute Yoga Fusion Upper Body/Core download, my upper body was screaming for mercy she did half dolphin. The workouts are boring and not fun like Buti, but they pack a punch that I wish Buti would. I was sore for 3 days in my rear deltoids and lats from doing her Upper Body DVD. So, with Yin, I loved her music, so now that you said that about the music,now I know I won't be subscribing. I invested my money into the BB downloads and I will play my own music.

Cheryl

Tags
yin the zone, yin yue