Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-22, 03:22 PM  
Mickey12

My husband had a nerve conduction study for his carpal tunnel syndrome and he said it wasn't a bad test at all. Some people find them unpleasant though. I think it just depends. He also had the surgery and had great relief and was happy he had it done.

Good luck and I hope the brace is helpful.
Old 01-31-22, 09:19 PM  
michl43

Dr said I have the carpal, cubital, and tennis elbow. I had the steroid shots over a week ago in wrist and elbow with no relief. I’ll have the nerve test in near future, but I think it’s weird that I have symptoms of all three. Also the phalens test is the only one that worked on me not the tapping or elbow or shoulder/neck pressure. I am wondering if I caused nerve damage or irritation myself as massaged my forearms too very deeply prior to this pain starting… Motrin or Tylenol doesn’t help much
michl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-22, 09:24 PM  
Erica H.

I had carpal and cubital on both sides but the carpal was much worse and that's what I finally had the surgery on. The cubital can be annoying at times but nothing serious. I hope you don't have nerve damage and that you get treatment ASAP so things don't get worse. That is concerning.

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-22, 02:37 AM  
fatkat555

I was having a lot of pain in my elbow (tennis elbow) and pain in my thumb and ring finger. I started taking iodine, Lugol’s solunion, and I had overnight relief. So much relief that I told my sister who suffers with fibromyalgia. She has had relief from pain as well. Although not gone for her, she states she improved and this within 4 days. Something to consider and research that might help?

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
fatkat555 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
carpal tunnel syndrome