Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-12-22, 12:00 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Hey, Chele! I love Body Project. (Well, mostly Daniel).

Sherry covered the info about them very well.

The first one I ever did is still my favorite. I did the whole thing and nothing hurt afterward! I still do this one regularly.

Low impact, high intensity intermediate home cardio workout

Most of their workouts are easy to modify. I don't enjoy the workouts led by Alex as much. Her cuing is not great - when you can even hear it.

The background exercisers are real folks and seem to be having a genuinely good time.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-22, 12:53 PM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage VFer View Post

The first one I ever did is still my favorite. I did the whole thing and nothing hurt afterward! I still do this one regularly.

Most of their workouts are easy to modify. I don't enjoy the workouts led by Alex as much. Her cuing is not great - when you can even hear it.

The background exercisers are real folks and seem to be having a genuinely good time.
Thanks for the recommendation. Can’t wait to check it out!

So I’ve done a few workouts. Really liking them! I also think Daniel is my favorite. (His positivity and the way he structures and cues the class.).

Thanks for letting me know that you can download the channel on Roku. Makes things so much easier since I don’t have to drag my computer to the basement. I’m still trying to decide if I want to pay for the membership. Looks like they have their channel very organized. Easy to choose your level and type of workout as well as length. I need to try a few more classes and hopefully decide this week.
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-22, 01:01 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
Thanks for the recommendation. Can’t wait to check it out!

So I’ve done a few workouts. Really liking them! I also think Daniel is my favorite. (His positivity and the way he structures and cues the class.).

Thanks for letting me know that you can download the channel on Roku. Makes things so much easier since I don’t have to drag my computer to the basement. I’m still trying to decide if I want to pay for the membership. Looks like they have their channel very organized. Easy to choose your level and type of workout as well as length. I need to try a few more classes and hopefully decide this week.
they have a "filter" feature in their search so you can narrow down the choices. I am so glad you are enjoying them. I used to use it on the internet browser on my tv, but bought a Roku which made it so much easier.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-22, 01:07 PM  
sherry7899

If you use Roku, I don't think it saves your completed workouts if you are doing a rotation. You need to enter them manually on the website. I think it does save your favorites, though. I need to check.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-22, 11:29 AM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage VFer View Post

VVfer...this was a good one!!! Thanks for posting it. I couldn't always keep pace with the speed of a few movements, but this really got my heart rate up. It's nice to have other cardio besides my bike. So far this channel has great low impact that I enjoy. Daniel really is motivating
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-22, 02:21 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
VVfer...this was a good one!!! Thanks for posting it. I couldn't always keep pace with the speed of a few movements, but this really got my heart rate up. It's nice to have other cardio besides my bike. So far this channel has great low impact that I enjoy. Daniel really is motivating
Chele - I'm glad you like it!

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
body project, low impact, team body project, teambodyproject