Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-26-20, 01:35 PM  
Gams

If you have Cathe’s Rev’d Up Rumble, tell me what you think

I just got this one today, but I might save it and do it tomorrow because I’ve already done a KCM strength workout and Petra’s Bootcamp Boogie. I don’t have many Cathe workouts because I think she’s too advanced for me, but this one looks doable and fun. Am I right?
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-20, 02:22 PM  
Hsim

"This is a very moderate kickbox routine. It has a lot of drills as opposed to challenging routines."

This is what I have written in the notes column concerning the workout. The last time I did it was April.
Hsim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-20, 02:37 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

I did one of the timesaver premixes on Saturday from Rev'd Up Rumble and really, really, enjoyed it. And I am definitely not advanced.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-20, 03:43 PM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gams View Post
I just got this one today, but I might save it and do it tomorrow because I’ve already done a KCM strength workout and Petra’s Bootcamp Boogie. I don’t have many Cathe workouts because I think she’s too advanced for me, but this one looks doable and fun. Am I right?

Definitely more intermediate and fun! Hope you enjoy! Just an FYI...The calorie crush is advanced. Tough stuff!
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-20, 04:09 PM  
annette
VF Supporter

It's intermediate but can always be modified. I think it's a blast and the music is good!
annette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-20, 11:06 AM  
anjabear

I much prefer Taebo.

This punches in this workout seemed to be shallow, not really punching and the kicks didn't seem real to me either. I like to feel that I punched and kicked, not just go through a motion. I only did this w/o once, I sub in Taebo instead.
Old 10-27-20, 11:37 AM  
tiletha444

This is my favorite go-to Cathe Kickbox workout! The routine is fun, the music is fun, and I get a good, solid intermediate workout. No jumping jacks (yay!)...but I can add a "lift" to some of the moves if I'm feeling extra energy that day.
tiletha444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-20, 09:33 PM  
angie_nrs

It's been a while since I've done this one, but it is fun and I don't watch the clock. It isn't overly difficult but you can add extra umph to it if you want to increase the intensity.
Old 10-28-20, 07:36 AM  
fschulman

Fun Factor

Not as intense as her other kickbox DVDs, but has a fun factor the others do not have. Perfect for those who need to modify impact.
fschulman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-20, 07:38 AM  
owltx

I like this one as well. There is a premix w/core sprinkled throughout that is really great. It is not too tough, but gets the heart rate up and has fun moves. No dread factor.

Tags
cathe lite reviews, revd up rumble