Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-08-21, 03:38 AM  
Gams

The Ultimate 5-day Walk Plan has 12-minute miles. I like the green mile and the purple mile best.
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-21, 03:34 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Thanks, everybody! I found both recommended DVDs on ebay, and they will be mine soon. I'm currently doing the original 21 Day Fix to help me get rid of the spare tire that I grew from holiday treats. I want to do just a little bit more, and 10 min of Leslie seems just right.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-21, 03:42 PM  
leigh1673

Hi Monterey Vidiot - if you don't already have it, I'm happy to send you my Mix and Match Walkblasters dvd. Not brand new but probably used less than 10 times. For some reason, it never clicked with me. Just PM your address if you are interested!
leigh1673 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-21, 04:49 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh1673 View Post
Hi Monterey Vidiot - if you don't already have it, I'm happy to send you my Mix and Match Walkblasters dvd. Not brand new but probably used less than 10 times. For some reason, it never clicked with me. Just PM your address if you are interested!
Leigh, how generous of you -- but I bought it yesterday from ebay.
Old 01-08-21, 06:38 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

her Walk Eat Lose set included a "Mini Walks" disc with 3, 10 min walks. you can buy the disc separately via the link below, unless you already own the set. this series featured the Booster Cables, but these walks were done w/o the cables (correct me if i am wrong). and, you can use light weights instead of the cables.

https://www.amazon.com/Leslie-Sanson...0148918&sr=8-2

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-21, 08:21 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
her Walk Eat Lose set included a "Mini Walks" disc with 3, 10 min walks. you can buy the disc separately via the link below, unless you already own the set. this series featured the Booster Cables, but these walks were done w/o the cables (correct me if i am wrong). and, you can use light weights instead of the cables.

https://www.amazon.com/Leslie-Sanson...0148918&sr=8-2
I have that set. I overlooked it b/c the 3rd disc is one-mile walks, which may be 10 minutes, but it says one mile and I was looking for 10 minutes. 2 walks are w/o gear and the last one uses the cables. I have cables. I didn't like the hand grips of the Leslie cables. I use Body Gospel gear, with replacement tubing.

And I know, although I can't find it, that somewhere in the Leslie DVDs, one has a bonus section of a 10 minute walk.
Old 01-08-21, 09:45 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

sorry! i had assumed they were 10 min. thanks for the correction.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leslie, leslie sansone