Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-04-20, 12:55 PM  
starbelly

New Lee Holden Healing & Learning Series

This message was sent out today:

We’re very excited to announce the release of five brand-new healing and learning series programs!

The five new titles are:

Qi Gong for a Healthy Heart
Qi Gong for Longevity
Qi Gong for Better Balance
Qi Gong: The Seated Routine
Qi Gong for Depression (Emotional Balance)

Like our other Healing and Learning Series routines, these five new routines were filmed outdoors. The first four were filmed in Croatia and Qi Gong for Depression was filmed in the UK.

And, we wanted to celebrate the release of the first Healing Series routines since 2016, so you can get 29% off all five of them until Thursday, May 7th.

Go here and enter the coupon code "2020BUNDLE" on the checkout page to get 29% off.

There are no video previews, but there are stills from each release. At the moment these videos are streaming/download only (will be added to the library on the site), but, if history is an example, they will also eventually be released on DVD like prior videos.

The settings are all stunning (filmed in UK and Croatia) and each video has 2 or 3 versions of differing lengths. Lee is an excellent teacher and these will be a nice distraction during the continuing lockdown many of us are experiencing.
starbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-20, 01:33 PM  
TriciaR
VF Supporter

Thanks for posting. I will get these even though I have a lot of Lee's workouts. I am sucker for outdoor scenes. The balance one looks good.
If you click below the description below each one on "program details" there is a video intro of the workouts.
Tricia
TriciaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-20, 01:49 PM  
starbelly

The videos didn't show up in Firefox, but when I tried the link in Chrome I could see them-- strange! It wouldn't have made a difference since I was ready to buy once I got the e-mail!

I have been doing Qi Gong on a daily basis (rarely miss a day) for a few years and the health benefits have been tremendous, especially regarding thoracic mobility and lung capacity. The 30 day challenge is a great way to start, but all of his videos are accessible to people with little or no experience.
Old 05-04-20, 01:50 PM  
sherry7899

Does the discount work for only one release, or do you have to buy all of them? Thanks!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-20, 02:29 PM  
pharma_gal

What is the website?
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-20, 02:34 PM  
sherry7899

https://www.holdenqigong.com/product...series-bundle/

Old 05-04-20, 11:13 PM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

I wrote to them and asked if these would be available in the future on DVD's and they answered No. I hope they were wrong. These sound really good to me.

"Comfort zones are very often expanded by discomfort." - Mimi Solaire
Karen Beckwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-20, 01:31 AM  
starbelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Does the discount work for only one release, or do you have to buy all of them? Thanks!
You have to buy the bundle. Several times a year he has discounts/sales, but the sales are often on bundles.
Old 05-05-20, 04:54 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbelly View Post
You have to buy the bundle. Several times a year he has discounts/sales, but the sales are often on bundles.
Thank you! I do not want all the titles and the regular price is too steep. I will wait.

Old 05-05-20, 08:15 AM  
ardnas

I really hope they put them on DVD - I cannot stream. I own all his other workouts and would buy these in a heartbeat.

Tags
lee holden, lee holden streaming, qi gong