Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-14-10, 02:10 PM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by inertia6 View Post
It is nice to have the moves written out - I could do these out in the woods on a camping trip, eh?!
Camping will never be the same

I think you will find that Ellen has a pretty big group of fans here. I find her workouts (large fluid movements) is the perfect complement to barre work (lots of small isometric work).

If you are looking for more barre workouts to take on the road, you might be interested in iScultp Ballet workouts (from www.itrain.com). They are audio workouts that come with a pdf file with pics and descriptions of the moves; there is a huge thread with reviews and thoughts here:
http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=89214 ... More fun ways to use your new Fluidity barre
fuzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-10, 03:33 PM  
inertia6

I hope you know I was kidding about the camping comment... Well, until I started thinking about it! I guess I had Tina Vindum on the brain at that moment.

I am new to this forum, so I will look around for other Ellen fans and posts (but I already have all of her DVDs!) I am glad to see that her workouts are complimentary to barre workouts... Good news, as I just got the two new Bar Methods and finished the P57 Classic this morning (which is no harder than the Express, just more rest breaks). Thanks Fuzzie!
inertia6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-10, 03:50 PM  
lfcjasp
Exchange Moderator

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzie View Post
Camping will never be the same
Hmmm, I don't know about doing these during a camping trip, but it could be done I may take this page with me on my vacation this spring

Quote:
I think you will find that Ellen has a pretty big group of fans here. I find her workouts (large fluid movements) is the perfect complement to barre work (lots of small isometric work).
Fuzzie, that's a great insight!!! I love Ellen and I love barre...
Old 02-15-10, 06:38 PM  
faith458

I've been doing Ellen and barre workouts. I love the way they compliment each other.

Faith
faith458 is offline   Reply With Quote