Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-20, 06:35 AM  
Cher

Total Max Mixers - Week of November 29

Workout yesterday was all of Leslie’s Tone Every Zone dvd.

Finally order a set of tubing bands and a set of firewalker bands from Cathe. I was only $3 short for free shipping so started looking through her daily deals. She had her Lift It Hit It Legs on there which I never got so added that to my cart which allowed me to use a different coupon code which ended up getting me free shipping and only paying $3 for the dvd. Not too bad.

Vannie - I’m glad your aunt can at least have someone with her while in the hospital. Hoping she starts doing better.

Gibbee - How are you doing. Miss hearing from you but I understand.

Waves JBliff & Karen.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-20, 09:07 AM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was MMA Kickbox. DH and I went to Macys at 8 a.m. to get something for him. The place was pretty much deserted.

Cher - You got some great deals there on the bands and DVD.

Vannie
- So sorry your aunt is not doing better.

Hi to Karjoy and Gibbee. Have a good day, all.
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-20, 06:57 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Cher you are quite the shopper! You truly can get some great deals on Cathe’s site. Lift It Hit it is a good one too.

Jbliff that seems weird that Macy’s was deserted. Maybe more people are just shopping online. I went to Target today and it was very busy. Not a madhouse though thank goodness. Luckily I needed only a few things.

We did a 12 mile run today. It was tough but I can feel I am getting stronger.
We went to a totally different part of town for a change and that was very nice.
I did the rest of upper body tonight.

Vannie sending healing thoughts to your aunt. You have had a tough time lately.

Kareng
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-20, 12:37 PM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was a 60-minute walk in town with DH. It was a great day, sunny and in the upper 50s.

Karjoy
- According to the local paper, the number of people shopping in person over Thanksgiving has dropped pretty drastically this year. But I was very surprised we were the only two people in the huge Macys.

Hi to everyone else. Have a good day.
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-20, 12:32 AM  
Vantreesta

Thanks to Helen and doing Perfect 30/XTrain together, I worked out today even though I almost bailed. I did day 10 of the 30-day Qi Gong challenge, premix 5 of XTrain Chest, Back & Shoulders bc I was running behind and Rowvember day 1 (starting over since I only did two of the workouts). I have got to get more sleep bc after my workouts and shower I was so tired I took an hour long nap.

I'm still tired and headed to bed. As always I'm behind on my plans and have too much on my list. Story of my life.

Thanks for all the prayers and good thoughts for my aunt. She seems to be doing about the same. I misunderstood and my cousin was not there, which makes more sense. I sort of wondered how they would have let her visit when she wasn't sick.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-20, 02:36 PM  
Vantreesta

Today's workouts
40 minutes (from SIJ reset + PT exercises for pelvic stability & glute strength) T-AM
8 minutes (from L. Holden 30-Day Qi Gong Challenge day 11) T-AM
16 minutes (from TurboJam Burn) T-AM
20 minutes (from Urban Rebounding Latin Bound) T-AM
45 minutes (from XTrain Bis & Tris) T-PM 1st time

I have decided the only way to get in what I want is to do Rowvember every other day. I can't get in the rebounder and kickboxing or dance on the same days I row, it's just too much with doing Cathe too. But that's okay! Now I just have to schedule it all the right way so I'm not starving before I finish everything and so I can fit in yoga!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Old 12-01-20, 03:31 PM  
Vantreesta

I just looked up how long it takes people to row 2000m. Based on what I saw, with 7 minutes being pretty good, my meter is either not even in the right ballpark or I'm reading it wrong bc in my 20 min workout yesterday it looked like I only went 2.7 m.

Old 12-01-20, 09:48 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Drive by: 5 mile chilly run after work. 45 degrees. I had to dig out some warmer clothes and didn’t really remember how to dress.

Vannie I think your rowing meter must be off because according to that meter you rowed about 10 feet in 20 minutes! That can’t be right.

Night all, kareng
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-20, 06:49 AM  
Cher

Workout Monday was Perfect 30 Hiit Bonus premix and Ripped With Hiit Chest, Tricep & Shoulders 2 times each exercises & no finishers premix. Also about 14 trips up and down the stairs carrying Christmas decoration containers. No workout yesterday. I wanted to get my Christmas decorations finished but did have about 14 trips up and down the stairs again takin containers back down stairs.

My sister had her first radiation treatment Monday afternoon. They sad 25% of the people that get it have ALOT of pain after the first treatment. Of course, my sister had to be in the 25% group. �� She stayed at her BF Jim’s that night and Jim was almost going to take her to the ER it was so bad. He finally got a hold of her doctor and he sent in a prescription that Jim picked up and she said it helped. Her back pain has been getting worse and worse since September so it just figures. She has her 2nd treatment this morning so hopefully this one is not as bad. There are only 3 total treatments so one more after this. Hopefully this works.

JBliff - Dummy me ordered Ripped With Hit Legs and Monday when I got out my RWH upper workouts, I realize I already have the leg one too - just not in the original case. Dah.

Karen - I can’t imagine running for a mile, let alone 12 miles! Great job!

Vannie - Good job with your workouts.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-20, 05:37 PM  
Vantreesta

My rowing meter distance is in miles so 2.7 miles is around 4345 meters. That makes me feel much better!

I had a dentist appt smack dab in the middle of the day at noon, by which time I am never done with all my morning stuff, plus I am still tired, so today has been a rest day. After the dentist I had to run to the grocery store and frankly going anywhere just drains me these days. I did get the groceries put away and folded laundry so not a completely lost day. I have been working on my December spreadsheets since I got home bc I didn't get them done yet. We spent the long wknd up north with my father-in-law and since getting home I've been trying to do things I should be doing.