Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Bargain Watch

Old 11-27-20, 06:54 PM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly G View Post
@Vantreesta and Jeannine. I ordered Youz2 with Mary
Yay! I have it but haven't tried it yet.

She answered my email but wasn't near a computer to make the changes and was afraid they would sell out so encouraged me to just order from BB. When I logged in I checked my coach and it listed someone I don't know so I requested it be changed to Mary. Hopefully they will get it changed so she gets credit for my order. I ordered 3 Week Yoga Retreat and the Country Heat add ons. I was going to get the Cize add on too but the cost got too high. Stupid high shipping cost.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-20, 07:28 PM  
Taiga

I ordered Youv2 as well. It was $22 with snail pace shipping---much better than Amazon's $49.85 so I will happily wait

I was almost certain they would run out before I ordered. Mary was great--I emailed her last night and the invoice was in my box this morning
Old 11-28-20, 12:15 AM  
lizh

Does Ellen Barrett ever have a sale?

I got an email from Gilad:
50% OFF
STREAMING/DOWNLOADS
USE DISCOUNT CODE
STREAM 50

40% OFF
DVDS
USE DISCOUNT CODE:
DVD40

Sale ends on Monday.
We ship all orders over
$49 for FREE anywhere in US.
lizh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-20, 11:02 AM  
Nelly G

Bosu Balance PODS 23,99 instead of 29,99 at Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-20, 01:05 PM  
Taiga

Suples 30% Off Select Items & Free Shipping

Suples Site

I think this is one of their best sales ever. I looked at an item during last year's sale and decided to hold off because it was still fairly pricey. It was an additional $100 off at this year's sale :
Old 11-29-20, 07:32 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantreesta View Post
Yay! I have it but haven't tried it yet.

She answered my email but wasn't near a computer to make the changes and was afraid they would sell out so encouraged me to just order from BB. When I logged in I checked my coach and it listed someone I don't know so I requested it be changed to Mary. Hopefully they will get it changed so she gets credit for my order. I ordered 3 Week Yoga Retreat and the Country Heat add ons. I was going to get the Cize add on too but the cost got too high. Stupid high shipping cost.
I was curious about the Cize add on, but the shipping cost put me off. I don't want anything else. I haven't even done all the workouts in the original set, so why am I looking at the add ons?

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-20, 10:43 AM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I was curious about the Cize add on, but the shipping cost put me off. I don't want anything else. I haven't even done all the workouts in the original set, so why am I looking at the add ons?
Sad to admit but I haven't done any of the workouts yet from Cize or Country Heat! Shaking my head at myself.

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Old 11-29-20, 04:37 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

i got a shipping notice yesterday for my beachbody order. it's being sent Fedex, and ETA is 12/16/20. must be some combo with USPS parcel post or something for it to take that long.

i had low expectations, so it's totally ok.

that's one of the benefits of ordering directly from Mary - she ships it out fast. she's still getting credit for my purchase despite my ordering from BB.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-20, 07:49 PM  
Vantreesta

Jeannine, I got my shipping notice too but the tracking link takes me to a blank page so I don't know when it's supposed to get here. That's good that Mary got the credit. I hope they got mine set so she gets credit for it too.

Old 12-01-20, 12:10 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

I cannot believe how fast I got my shipment from Mary! It was supposed to arrive on Wednesday but it was in yesterday's mail. I'm in California. I ordered on the 26th and it came on the 30th -- with Thanksgiving in the midst. I think that may have been "normal" pre-pandemic, but maybe my expectations have finally been adjusted to slower mail delivery times and I was really amazed.

Tags
black friday, deals, discounts, mary's sale, sales