Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-24-20, 11:24 AM  
Gams

Anyone still use a walk belt?

I have one of the really nice Power Belts with four resistance levels that I think was originally endorsed by Denise Austin. I used to love it so much but stopped using it when I started lifting weights more. I injured my arm somehow about a month ago, so I stopped lifting weights to give my arm a rest. It still hurts some, but today I decided to pull out my Power Belt and use the belt with Leslie’s Walk-N-Tone figuring it would be an easy way to start back with toning. It didn’t hurt my arm but it wasn’t nearly as easy as I thought it would be and found myself thinking about changing to a lighter resistance pack a couple times during the workout 😁. I think I need to start using it more often.
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-20, 12:01 PM  
alisoncooks

I was thinking about my ol' Power Belt just the other week! I don't have it anymore...but I wish I did!
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-20, 12:41 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

i do!

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
powerbelt walking system, walk-n-tone