Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-10, 06:58 PM  
rriggs

I asked him on Facebook about the cost and he said $79.95 for all 5 DVDs. Just FYI...so excited!!!! I really should wait for reviews but so tempted to just order on Monday!
rriggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-10, 08:27 PM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rriggs View Post
I asked him on Facebook about the cost and he said $79.95 for all 5 DVDs. Just FYI...so excited!!!! I really should wait for reviews but so tempted to just order on Monday!
Did you ask if they would be pressed dvds or dvd-r's?
Old 12-17-10, 08:41 PM  
rriggs

No I didn't, not sure what all that means. :-) But I will ask him when I get ready to order before I order that is. :-)
rriggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-10, 08:55 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

people always ask hat on Vf. The won't buy if it's dvd-r. They don't think it's worthy of the money and other *stuff*. do a search and you'll see it asked often of a new persons' dvd quality.

It will all come out on Monday or so.

They'll ask you if it's chaptered. They'll ask how long each section is, can you string them together. yadda yadda.

And then they'll ask how much is the pre-order.

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-10, 09:04 PM  
fitgirl-atx

thanks for all of the great information about this workout, Cheryl. I totally missed that it was a 5-DVD system - Lol. There isn't any infomration about the DVD or ordering on the spinachyou website. so, i'm not quite sure how to order. i guess i'll check facebook over the weekend to see what deets are being posted by michael.

thanks, and have a great weekend!

fitgirl-atx
fitgirl-atx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-10, 09:08 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

I can't take credit for that one, rriggs asked.. and it's good to know. See you on Monday when the word is out.

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-10, 09:15 PM  
fitgirl-atx

wow - if it's 5 dvds i actually hope that there isn't a huge beginner/tutorial/clinic segment. there are so many dvds already out there with that. i hope it's 5 dvds of hard core kb training....we shall see, i guess :-)
fitgirl-atx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-10, 10:45 PM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tytbody View Post
people always ask hat on Vf. The won't buy if it's dvd-r. They don't think it's worthy of the money and other *stuff*. do a search and you'll see it asked often of a new persons' dvd quality.

It will all come out on Monday or so.

They'll ask you if it's chaptered. They'll ask how long each section is, can you string them together. yadda yadda.

And then they'll ask how much is the pre-order.
Dvd-r's have a reputation for degrading faster than pressed dvds. They don't cost as much to produce so they shouldn't cost as much to buy but they usually do.

$80 is a lot of money regardless of how many discs there are. People don't want to spend a great deal of money for workouts that are so short and put on several dvds when they could easily have been put on one or two and sold for less money.

Times are hard for many people and they want to spend their money wisely. There is nothing wrong with asking these kinds of questions.
Old 12-17-10, 11:02 PM  
kali1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddj View Post
Dvd-r's have a reputation for degrading faster than pressed dvds. They don't cost as much to produce so they shouldn't cost as much to buy but they usually do.

$80 is a lot of money regardless of how many discs there are. People don't want to spend a great deal of money for workouts that are so short and put on several dvds when they could easily have been put on one or two and sold for less money.

Times are hard for many people and they want to spend their money wisely. There is nothing wrong with asking these kinds of questions.
Exactly. This set sounds great and the vid, so far, has me chomping at the bit but I won't buy it if it's a DVD-R. I've bought them before and after awhile, it's money down the drain because they don't last very long.
kali1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-10, 11:36 PM  
bee1forfitness

I'm blessed to be working but.....$80, is too steep for me right now, I'll wait for reviews and to see if for $80 that it's a pressed DVD and not a DVD-R, especially when I see deals like 4 Iron Core KBell DVD's workouts all 4 for $15.00. (from Target at retail) One of her workouts in the 4 Iron Core sets sells for $37.95 on Mary's site (Iron Core Warrior) I know this is not a system per se but it a pretty good set. the Iron Core Warrior and Iron Core Boot Camp are pretty challenging to.
bee1forfitness is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kettlebell, michael skogg, skogg kettlebell system