Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-15, 10:24 AM  
Donna D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
My goodness what a train wreck.
Couldn't have said it any better Pat! If I had not checked the customer status page I would not have been aware that my order was being cancelled. Says a lot for the customer service. They should have sent me an email stating so.
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-15, 10:28 AM  
Donna D

I had called customer service this morning to see whether they would discount the cost of my order; of course they couldn't do it.
Old 12-21-15, 10:34 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D View Post
''

Hey Carol,
I checked the customer status page (www.customerstatus.com) - it does show one order being cancelled and the new order being placed. It has now been 11 weeks since I first ordered.

I know it puts me at the end of the line but I'm going to plan a different routine for January. $15 is too good to pass up! The money I saved goes toward the purchase of Jessica Smith's new set. At least I won't have to wait 11 weeks to receive it!

I've had my Supreme Pilates stored away during the holiday season (not enough room); I think I'll also use it again starting in January.
Gosh, that is comforting to know (on the customer status page). So sad that Mari's (probably) last DVD set was messed up so badly.

I'm another who will be doing Jessica's new set in January - these pilates DVDs would be nice add-ons, but I'll find others in the meantime.

Carol
txhsmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-15, 08:20 PM  
Donna D

Carol, I checked the status yesterday and it was backordered. I just checked a few minutes ago and it said "item cancelled". I did not cancel it.

Wonder what is going on?

The website for winsor pilates - http://www.winsorfit.com/ has not been operational for almost 2 weeks.

You may recall that I had a conversation with one of the owners of Winsor Pilates Silver Series on 11/9/15. I sent an email on 12/14 and 12/21 to the owner, he did not respond.
Old 12-31-15, 09:00 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D View Post
Carol, I checked the status yesterday and it was backordered. I just checked a few minutes ago and it said "item cancelled". I did not cancel it.

Wonder what is going on?

The website for winsor pilates - http://www.winsorfit.com/ has not been operational for almost 2 weeks.

You may recall that I had a conversation with one of the owners of Winsor Pilates Silver Series on 11/9/15. I sent an email on 12/14 and 12/21 to the owner, he did not respond.
I got a postcard today saying that if they didn't hear from me within 30 days they would cancel my order. I'm assuming this is the second order (at the discounted price).

Just checked my second order as well and it shows to be cancelled. How strange!

Carol
Old 12-31-15, 11:21 PM  
Footballnut

Oh for Pete's sake, same here. I reordered the set and mine says cancelled now too. I haven't gotten any word through regular mail or e-mail. Sigh. What a disappointment.
Old 01-01-16, 06:38 AM  
Donna D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballnut View Post
Oh for Pete's sake, same here. I reordered the set and mine says cancelled now too. I haven't gotten any word through regular mail or e-mail. Sigh. What a disappointment.
I did receive an email this morning cancelling the second order. Big disappointment indeed.

I would love to know how many people actually received the shipment. The website is still live though. If you do a search for Winsor Pilates it takes you directly to the Silver Series. Wondering what happened to Mari's two studios? Nothing comes up when you do a search.
Old 01-01-16, 06:41 AM  
Donna D

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
I got a postcard today saying that if they didn't hear from me within 30 days they would cancel my order. I'm assuming this is the second order (at the discounted price).

Just checked my second order as well and it shows to be cancelled. How strange!

Carol
I also received the post card on Wednesday. I checked the order number on the post card against the website and it was the first order that was cancelled. The second order was still open showing backlogged.
Old 01-01-16, 08:38 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

I got emails canceling both orders this morning ...

Carol
Old 01-01-16, 09:35 AM  
Footballnut

I did get an e-mail finally. I hope they work out these issues one way or the other. I really would like to have a set of what will probably be her last set. Plus, as of August, I am officially part of the over 50 crowd.

Tags
bad customer service, poor customer service, winsor pilates, winsor pilates silver