Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-15, 12:51 PM  
jackie7

Kelly Coffey Myers

Did anyone receive the dvds from her Jan. 1 sale?
jackie7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-15, 12:58 PM  
ADoll

I haven't received mine yet. I emailed her last week and she said it was mailed out already. The response I got was that sometimes the postal service can be unpredictable so if I don't receive it within another week, she would mail out another package.
ADoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-15, 03:41 PM  
tara426

I haven't received mine either. I contacted her through paypal and email. She responded to my email and said that they had been sent and if I didn't get them by this Wednesday, she would send me another package. I don't know why I get other dvds so fast, but hers never seem to get here. The last time I ordered, it took a long time too, but not this long.
tara426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-15, 04:17 PM  
jackie7

Tara426, I received the same message from her, but then I received another saying that she would send another set. She wants me to refuse the extra set!
jackie7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-15, 04:21 PM  
tara426

To be honest, I just got a response from her through paypal and I did not like it at all. I have bought all her dvds except the last one for young people. Now I don't want to workout with her at all. I still have most of the dvds from her I have bought. If anyone wants to send a sase for one, message me and I'll tell you if it is still available.
tara426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-15, 04:49 PM  
wlorrie

I placed 2 orders. I got one but not the other. I got the same email from her as well .
Lorrie
wlorrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-15, 08:23 PM  
kristiep

I ordered during the sale. Kelly said she mailed mine on 1/12, and it arrived on 1/17.

I did inquire about my order because it continued to show as Pending when I checked the order page on coffeyfit.com. I thought something had happened with the PayPal payment. Fortunately not.
kristiep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-15, 08:29 PM  
BunnyHop

I got mine some time back with no problems in shipment.
Old 01-26-15, 08:57 PM  
ADoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADoll View Post
I haven't received mine yet. I emailed her last week and she said it was mailed out already. The response I got was that sometimes the postal service can be unpredictable so if I don't receive it within another week, she would mail out another package.
I got another email today saying they were mailing another package and to return the other dvds if it ever arrives.
ADoll is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kelly coffey-meyer