Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-11, 06:43 PM  
Mandy

Cathe's comment on FeelFitWear

I'll have to check out the sizes and prices. Anyone have feelfitwear and like it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWjUd...el_video_title
Old 07-25-11, 08:14 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

I bought some on the San Diego road trip because there was a discount, no shipping charges, I could try them on, etc. First off, if you haven't noticed, they are very expensive. They are good quality. I have that second capri Cathe help up -- the Lucilene or whatever it's called. I was embarrassed to find that Cathe came in wearing them the day I wore them -- was not sure I wanted to stand near tiny Cathe with the same pants on!! But, I decided it was a photo opportunity not to be missed. It is all very snugly fitting!!
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-11, 10:52 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

I have the red/navy sports bra that Cathe wears in one of the previous series of workouts. It is VERY snug fitting. But, the item I ordered was supposedly a one size fits all kind of thing. I don't think I'd order from them again unless I was teeny tiny and petite (which I'm not.) I'm guessing some of the items for the newer background crew (Amanda & Nancy) were custom made to fit them.

I haven't checked the Feelfitwear site, so I don't know if they've expanded their clothing line to accomodate regular sized clothing (not just Cathe-sized.)

April Focus:
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-11, 11:15 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

I think they do have more sizes now. I remember at the road trip we were all trying to figure out what the size deal was. I think it had a "U" on the tag or something, for "universal", maybe? And someone joked that it meant "U will never fit into this" or something like that. Too long ago, but we had a great laugh.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-11, 06:47 AM  
FITMOMOF4

I have a few feelfitwear articles of clothing. I love the capris...a lot. They are snug and lift my butt up, so they are very flattering. The tops are great too, but they are form fitted. Veronica has awesome customer service and the shipping is free to most areas (not free for international shipping). The sizes, I believe, are true to size...meaning that they aren't like the sizes you see in stores these days where everything is bigger. I am 5'8 and 122# and I wear a medium in the capris and most of the pieces of clothing that they sell. The fabric feels awesome and it is high quality!!!
FITMOMOF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-11, 08:53 AM  
horusosiris

I may try the Capri pamts
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-11, 09:01 AM  
turbo1

I guess I"m a tight wad, I just can't see spending that kind of money on workout clothes....no matter how cute! I get most of my "matching" outfits from Kohls or JCP...then I end up usually in loose shorts and baggy T unless I"m going to a Zumba live class then I"ll wear the better looking, matching workout clothes
Old 07-26-11, 09:14 AM  
PhyllisG

Me too Connie. I wear the same workout clothes for years mostly bought in Marshalls or Old Navy. Since I workout mainly at home there is no one to comment. Plus I have never found clothes to improve my workout or motivate me. Not going to spend money on these.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-11, 11:39 AM  
afirmrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo1 View Post
I guess I"m a tight wad, I just can't see spending that kind of money on workout clothes....no matter how cute! I get most of my "matching" outfits from Kohls or JCP...then I end up usually in loose shorts and baggy T unless I"m going to a Zumba live class then I"ll wear the better looking, matching workout clothes
Me too.

-----------------------------------------------
"Oxygen is free. Breath it in!" Jennifer Galardi DOTI Hip Hop Party

"A 30-minute workout is just 2% of your day. No excuses." Clubz

Lisa Shaffer 2013 10,000 Kettlebell Swing challenge completed.
afirmrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-11, 11:48 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

If you work out at home, try working out in your underwear in front of a mirror. That will motivate the heck out of you - for FREE!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe friedrich, clothes, feelfitwear