Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-11, 11:51 PM  
Lorelai

I found all five of Billy Blanks' Boot Camp Elite at Goodwill today for $10 (total) - two were even unopened. But no band... so how useful would be they be? Should I go back? It doesn't get the greatest reviews, but maybe someone here wants them?

"Practice makes progress." Jessica Smith

"There's always an option before we quit." Jessica Smith

"You don't have to be a ballerina to feel like one." Ellen Barrett
Lorelai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-11, 12:55 AM  
CharM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitstick View Post
You mean to tell me that they still have the Jeannette Jenkins workout and you didn't buy it for me? Just joking! I may have to get out there this weekend!!
oops! But I left it there for you! I should get credit for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnna View Post
wow, Winsor buns and Thighs for 2.50- go back and get it. Lots of people want it on the trade list. you could make some trader very happy!
I treasure my copy- less than 20 minutes, the ultimate pilates floor work, always in my weekly rotation.
It looks like most people are trying to get rid of Mari's stuff, but that's ok, like I said I want to get the Buns one for myself.

Quote:
I never find anything at Goodwill but old Reader's Digest Condensed Books, broken Naugahyde chairs and SAS shoes from the 70s.
LOL
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-11, 08:46 PM  
kauaigirl

Location: Wisconsin. But I'll always be a Michigan girl at heart!
After not finding anything good for several weeks now, I checked two Goodwill stores today and found 10MS Rapid Results Pilates for $.99 and P57 Express for $2.99!!

Oh, and it's not at all fitness related (well, except the fact that losing 63lbs now enables me to fit into it), but I also found a Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti dress for $10. TEN DOLLARS! I nearly had a heart attack in the middle of the store. That's by far my biggest score ever.
Old 02-02-11, 09:10 PM  
CharM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kauaigirl View Post
and P57 Express for $2.99!!
SHUT UP! Now I'm envious. That's a good find.

Way to go on the dress, too. I just checked retail prices on those . No wonder you nearly had a heart attack. LOL

I went back and got Bun & Thigh Sculpting.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-11, 11:17 PM  
Lorelai

Quote:
After not finding anything good for several weeks now, I checked two Goodwill stores today and found 10MS Rapid Results Pilates for $.99 and P57 Express for $2.99!!
Yeesh, those are both excellent finds! I think I'll need to check in with my thrift stores more often...

Old 02-03-11, 08:34 AM  
a_real_twit
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharM View Post
I went back and got Bun & Thigh Sculpting.
Good, I'm glad you got it. I recently (as in last night) parted with my Windor collection but I held on to Bun and Thigh Sculpting because it's a great workout - not that the others aren't but you know what I mean.
Old 02-03-11, 09:14 AM  
aunatural

I get so jealous when I read things like this. My Goodwills never have any good workouts. The last "find" I got was Claudia Schiffer's Perfectly Fit Legs on VHS for $1. Otherwise, zip, nada, zilch of anything that has vidiot value.

2014 Goal- Be consistent! Embrace yoga!
aunatural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-11, 09:50 AM  
Lorelai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelai View Post
I found all five of Billy Blanks' Boot Camp Elite at Goodwill today for $10 (total) - two were even unopened. But no band... so how useful would be they be? Should I go back? It doesn't get the greatest reviews, but maybe someone here wants them?
Any interest around here for these, do you think? I might pop back into Goodwill today on my way home from work...

Old 02-03-11, 10:16 AM  
Scbayless

I find lots at my goodwill. My little baby girl gets BORED easily and needs to get out of the house alot (ok... me too) and the goodwill is three minutes away, so we check like three times a week. My husband calls it my "trading up" system with all the things I've found. I found all three Fluidity dvds once, belly dancing dvds, tons of great pilates dvds. I then turn around and trade them for awesome things I actually want. It's pretty steller :-)
Old 02-03-11, 10:31 AM  
SurferGirl

Quote:

Oh, and it's not at all fitness related (well, except the fact that losing 63lbs now enables me to fit into it), but I also found a Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti dress for $10. TEN DOLLARS! I nearly had a heart attack in the middle of the store. That's by far my biggest score ever.
My best score ever in a thrift store was a brand new Roxy winter coat for $4! It was on sale from $8.

They're coats sell for well over $200. I freaked out and held onto that coat for dear life. I was afraid to put it down cause I didn't want anyone else to grab it.

Tags
goodwill, winsor pilates