Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-20, 06:04 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Quick drive-by post as I'm behind on work...today was Afterburn Bonus Burn again. The mail carrying my new-to-me workouts seems to be late so they aren't here yet, sigh. Maybe tomorrow!

Stay fierce, everyone!! Hugs and waves!!
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-20, 06:15 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

I did Cardio Party this morning -- the premix with the calorie crusher tacked on. I did not do the step combos but did the blasts. I just didn't feel like trying to figure out that choreography.

I noticed that I have Rock Out Knockout on my rotation this week and I thought "oh, I don't think I've ever done that and I remember reading that it's fun" so I got all excited until I realized the reason I haven't done it is because I don't own it! So I may get it before Mary's sale ends. It does look like it might be fun. I was thinking about the Party Rock Step workout (well, one of them) but not sure I feel like dealing with the choreography again and I saw on the slow and controlled thread that Jari Love has a slow weight workout, so I may get that one. I feel like I shouldn't be buying anything right now but on the other hand, I'm not filling my car at all. Ever.

ChelePA, good news on your foot! And that Cathe workout sounds great!
Old 04-22-20, 06:44 PM  
KateTT
VF Supporter

Hi girls!
First I have to say that Terminator Viper was a wicked good workout! And it worked well since I now have extra time to workout. It's about 80 minutes I think. Great blend of cardio and the weight work was great too. It's nice to be somewhat familiar with the different workouts so I wasn't totally stumbling over my feet.
I really liked how Cathe mixed and matched from her Intensity DVDs. Great job! I feel it for sure and loved going that extra long time!

Some general replies. Sorry - trying to keep things brief.
So happy for healed foot! Yay!

Really sorry to hear that you couldn't attend the funeral. I am really beginning to hate this virus.

I didn't get anything from Mary's sale. I am very loaded with new to me workouts and I can't really afford it.
However, I did preorder Cathe's 30 minute series so that will be fun!

I really love my weighted vest. I've done a few lower body workouts with just the 60 lb vest and it cooked my legs big time!

Also love using weighted gloves for kickboxing too. A little extra oomph.

Staying fierce, staying committed and I'm SO glad to see you all are too! SO many great workouts you guys!!!

When your body screams, tell it to shut up! Body Pump

"Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind put me." - Billy Blanks

I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May '09!
I did it again! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May 2018!
Beachbody On Demand 80 Day Obsession - Full Rotation June - September 2018
Third time's a charm! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! July-Oct 2020!
KateTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-20, 06:47 PM  
horusosiris

Everyone - WOW - Great job on all of the workouts completed!

Today was week1/Day 2 of m program. It was an upper body day and had a great variety of exercises, and set and rep ranges. Later in the day I did Cathe's To The Max. I left out the cardio step section and did not do any repeats.

Bee- Rockout Knock Out is a good one. I often add on the heavy bag bonus on the DVD to some of my other workouts

ChelPA - that was good news about your foot. I did Time To HiiT It not too long ago and loved that there were no repeats.

KateTT- I love Body Combat too! I have not done any of the Terminator workouts in quite a while. I am glad that you enjoyed The Viper.

Happy Thursday to All!
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-20, 08:34 PM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
I did Cardio Party this morning -- the premix with the calorie crusher tacked on. I did not do the step combos but did the blasts. I just didn't feel like trying to figure out that choreography.

I noticed that I have Rock Out Knockout on my rotation this week and I thought "oh, I don't think I've ever done that and I remember reading that it's fun" so I got all excited until I realized the reason I haven't done it is because I don't own it! So I may get it before Mary's sale ends. It does look like it might be fun. I was thinking about the Party Rock Step workout (well, one of them) but not sure I feel like dealing with the choreography again and I saw on the slow and controlled thread that Jari Love has a slow weight workout, so I may get that one. I feel like I shouldn't be buying anything right now but on the other hand, I'm not filling my car at all. Ever.

ChelePA, good news on your foot! And that Cathe workout sounds great!
Cardio Party is just fun fun fun!!!! I also love Rockout Knockout. Good music too! PRS 2 is much easier on choreography if that helps . Once I mastered PRS 1, it has become a favorite.
ChelePA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-20, 07:47 AM  
ChelePA

KCM's Box and Tone with weighted gloves. And Cathe's 8 am Live Time to HIIT It Low Impact...loved it Plus it was easy to modify seated with partial weight bearing on left foot.
Old 04-23-20, 07:53 AM  
ChelePA

[QUOTE=KateTT;2870674]Hi girls!
First I have to say that Terminator Viper was a wicked good workout! And it worked well since I now have extra time to workout. It's about 80 minutes I think. Great blend of cardio and the weight work was great too. It's nice to be somewhat familiar with the different workouts so I wasn't totally stumbling over my feet.
I really liked how Cathe mixed and matched from her Intensity DVDs. Great job! I feel it for sure and loved going that extra long time!

Some general replies. Sorry - trying to keep things brief.
So happy for healed foot! Yay!

Thanks!!!

Also, really like the combos on the Terminator DVD...especially since I don't subscribe to her services. It's a nice compilation that mixes things up.
Old 04-23-20, 07:54 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
KCM's Box and Tone with weighted gloves. And Cathe's 8 am Live Time to HIIT It Low Impact...loved it Plus it was easy to modify seated with partial weight bearing on left foot.
I did that Cathe live this morning also. I enjoyed it as well. I’m loving these lives but my hips are calling to me!!!!

Bee - I don’t have Rockout Knockout either. Is it that different from the others or a must have, anyone have thoughts?

Stay safe!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-20, 08:21 AM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
I did that Cathe live this morning also. I enjoyed it as well. I’m loving these lives but my hips are calling to me!!!!

Bee - I don’t have Rockout Knockout either. Is it that different from the others or a must have, anyone have thoughts?

Stay safe!
Hi Sue. What kickboxing workouts do you have?

This is a favorite of mine. I find the main workout lots of fun plus there’s a heavy bag bonus—I shadow box for this section. I wear my weighted gloves to kick up the cardio effect.
Old 04-23-20, 08:26 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
Hi Sue. What kickboxing workouts do you have?
I have the one in ICE, cardio kicks, kick max, rev’d up rumble

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
analysis paralysis, cathe, cathe rotation, cathe rotation checkin, cathe rotations, too many choices, too many options, variety, watulan check-in