Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-01-16, 10:11 AM  
Donna D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballnut View Post
I did get an e-mail finally. I hope they work out these issues one way or the other. I really would like to have a set of what will probably be her last set. Plus, as of August, I am officially part of the over 50 crowd.
Same here- I too would like to have a set. I do hope they can get this straightened out.
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-16, 06:45 PM  
Footballnut

Anyone heard anything new on this?
Old 01-04-16, 07:18 PM  
Donna D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballnut View Post
Anyone heard anything new on this?
Yes, I had written to Rick Bradley, 3 times and did not receive a response. Tonight I sent the following email:

It’s obvious that I’m not going to get a reply; I’ve been waiting since December 14, 2015. I understand that Mari may not be feeling well; as for Rick not responding – I have no idea.

Just for the hell of it I called to ask if orders were being taken on the Winsor Pilates Silver Series on 1/1/16; the lady I spoke to said yes. I placed an order online and received the attached acknowledgement. Quite interesting to note that on the bottom of the website it now says “Your card will be charged after you click on the 'PROCESS ORDER' button.” My credit card now has a pending charge for this order, as shown below.

I’m wondering what this means. Previously there were no credit card transactions charged until shipment. Now all of a sudden the credit cards are being charged immediately. Does this mean there is product to ship finally? Standard delivery is 7-10 days supposedly according to the website. At least I have documented my files in the event that I need to dispute a credit card charge after a reasonable amount of time.

Also, I have noticed when doing a web search for Winsor Pilates there is no mention of Mari’s two studios; the only thing that comes up is the Silver Series. Is Winsor Pilates still in business? There has been no responses to Facebook postings either.

All of this is quite sad for Mari as she is dealing with her illness. This may be her last series that she will develop; it has turned out to be quite a nightmare for her and the customers

01/01/2016 PENDING TSP*WINSOR PILATES SIL PA 973-2875157 *** $34.90
Old 01-04-16, 07:19 PM  
Donna D

Here is the response from Rick Bradley:

Sent: Monday, January 4, 2016 7:13 PM
To: 'Donna
Subject: RE: My credit card has a pending charge

I will. Thanks!

Sent: Monday, January 04, 2016 4:10 PM
To: 'Rick Bradley'

Hi Rick,

Thank you kindly for your response. Perhaps there was a problem with your email server; I sent several emails, which are all included in this email. I greatly appreciate hearing from you.

Yes, I would like to see this all work out, for the customer as well as you and Mari. I’ve done some research on TriStar and there are many unhappy customers.

Please keep me posted. I really do want to receive the Silver Series.

Thank you,
Donna

Sent: Monday, January 4, 2016 6:18 PM
To: 'Donna

Hi Donna. I’m not sure I have seen anything from you recently or I would have responded promptly. So no, it’s not obvious that you aren’t going to get a reply!

We are in the process of trying to finalize distribution for our product and this is why you are getting this response from Tri-Star.

I will contact them immediately and make sure this is taken care of. I own this product and want to make sure that our customers are happy and satisfied and if there is an issue, I will take care of it personally.

Thank you.

Rick Bradley
Old 01-04-16, 08:09 PM  
Footballnut

Donna, I saw that the website now says available on DVD & digital download. Did they give you the option of digital downloads? I don't remember that option when I ordered before.
Old 01-04-16, 08:15 PM  
BunnyHop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D View Post
... We are in the process of trying to finalize distribution for our product ...
He certainly buried this comment, didn't he?

After all this time they're 'in the process of TRYING to finalize distribution' ?

Anybody else read this to mean they still don't have a distribution deal?

Yikes.
Old 01-05-16, 05:23 AM  
Donna D

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyHop View Post
He certainly buried this comment, didn't he?

After all this time they're 'in the process of TRYING to finalize distribution' ?

Anybody else read this to mean they still don't have a distribution deal?

Yikes.
Interesting that they are in the process of trying to finalize distribution - yet we know of one person on this forum who did receive the product.

There has been no response from Mari Winsor on her Facebook page since she posted on November 16, 2016.

I hope I'm wrong but my gut feeling is that both of Mari's studios are closed.
Old 01-05-16, 05:36 AM  
Marie1120
VF Supporter

I ended up cancelling order back in December. I hope they get these out but I'll decide then. This is all too weird for me and wasn't giving me a good feeling.
2009 - 312/300

"Those who remove mountains begin by carrying away small stones."
- Chinese Proverb

"Getting up in the morning is a case of mind over mattress." Ziggy
Marie1120 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bad customer service, poor customer service, winsor pilates, winsor pilates silver