Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-14, 09:44 AM  
Butter

Yes, thanks for the spreadsheet! I really like the Low Impact Hard Strikes workout and all of the weight workouts I've tried so far. Oh, the circuit workouts too I'm glad I subscribed - love the feel of these.
Butter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-14, 10:06 AM  
clerkin11

Your spreadsheet is awesome. Thank you for sharing that!

I also Cathe Live. I love having new workouts to do all the time and I think Cathe is great in these.

My favorite one so far is Hard Strikes Low Impact Boxing. I use very light weights (they're probably half pound donuts that came with some Beachbody workout) and my arms are just tingling by the end of the workout and my shoulders feel great. Even if I used no weights my arms would be tingling. My daughter and I both love that one.

I also love:
Cardio Leg Blast with High Step
Strong Upper Body with Core
Cardio and Weights
Metabolic Circuit Blast
Butts and Guts Live
Cardio Boxing with Stability Ball Abs
Total Body Sculpt

Mostly I've been loving the metabolic/circuit workouts and the strength ones. I am inspired by everyone's lists to try some pure cardio ones now. I think I may try one today.
I would say, go for it and try it for a month. It will be worth the $10 to see if you like it.
clerkin11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-14, 12:03 PM  
Rosebud

Might be the wrong place to ask this question... but I have been considering doing the Live Cathe ... question is... do you get to go back and use different live ones or can you only use the one that she puts up that weeK?

Thanks!

Rosemary

Goals for 2011: Get back to running, eat cleaner (no fried foods),
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-14, 12:05 PM  
mtngoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Might be the wrong place to ask this question... but I have been considering doing the Live Cathe ... question is... do you get to go back and use different live ones or can you only use the one that she puts up that weeK?

Thanks!

Rosemary
You have access to all of Cathe's Live classes.

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-14, 12:32 PM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post

Thanks!

Rosemary
Yes! She now has 27 workouts out and you have access to them all. She streams the workout live, but also records it and puts it up later in the day in the Live library.
Old 11-06-14, 01:54 PM  
Rosebud

Thank you! I think I might have to try this! Hope it is easy to do - I am not very computer smart lol...

Old 11-16-14, 06:01 PM  
lesia

Thinking of taking the plunge

I'm thinking of getting on a Cathe kick again and I'm very interested in the Live workouts.

I really like the fact that you can go back and do them again.

Lesia
lesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-14, 06:04 PM  
Rosebud

I love it! I just joined and have done four workouts -- love them all so far! 9.99 well spent for sure!

Old 11-22-14, 09:41 AM  
lesia

I'm a new subscriber but not new to Cathe. I've worked out with her since 1990! Other programs have come and gone, but I love being able to pick a live workout from Cathe and just be able to "feel" like I'm there with them. Actually it's an awesome idea.

I'm doing Cardio & Weights Live today as my first workout. My plan is to try and use at least 1 Cathe Live per week. $9.99 was a steal for me for these workouts because she's built up a collection now.

Love the idea! We all know Cathe. She will tweak it until it's right.

Lesia
Old 11-22-14, 12:00 PM  
lesia

Cathe Live Cardio & Weights

Cathe Live Cardio & Weights is the best of Cathe workouts. A nice blend of updated and good ol' standbys. She did a drill of cardio of 2-3 moves and then followed with 2-3 exercises targeting a muscle group. It was more upper body focused, but there were some lower moves to keep the heart rate elevated. The workout was around 50 min, but I stopped when she went to the floor for core. Mainly because I felt I'd worked everything I needed. She did stretch before going to the mat. Perfect Saturday workout. I will def be doing more of these.
I will say that I love the fact she uses women of all shapes & sizes and they are pretty fit. You can tell that she has a great relationship with her home girls. Good job Cathe Friedrich

Tags
cathe, cathe live, cathe live favorites, cathe live workouts