Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-23-13, 04:31 PM  
SueT

Nice DOMS from Cathe's Great Glutes

Hi, everyone. Yesterday I finally decided to break the shrink wrap on Cathe's Great Glutes. I've had this workout since it was released, but after hearing it was easier than her other leg workouts, I held off trying it out.

Well, during the workout parts felt hard, but since no heavy weights were used, it didn't even feel as hard as Butts and Guts. I did the Great Glutes Extreme workout, which included the Bonus Chair section, and that part was hard with the firewalker band. I knew I was going to feel my hamstrings today because of that, but my outer thighs are sore going down to my knees, and my whole butt area is sore, too. I remember thinking after finishing the workout that it felt a little too easy, and I may trade it, but not today. Even my waist area is sore!

I guess I should give the Lean Legs and Abs workout a try, as well!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone on VF. You've all been an invaluable source of information and support to me!

Thanks,
Sue
SueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-13, 01:31 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Sue,

I'm glad to hear you're feeling that workout today, I love those kind of workouts, it means time well spent! I'll have to add that one to my whish list!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! Have fun!!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-13, 07:53 AM  
Rosebud

Sue.....

You make me want to break mine out today and do it! I have done the Legs/Abs one and like that one... but did the shorter workout... Thanks for the thoughts on the Great Glutes.... off to try it out!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Rosemary

Goals for 2011: Get back to running, eat cleaner (no fried foods),
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-13, 09:32 AM  
3ks

I agree on the Glutes one. The Legs and Abs one leaves me cold. I think the best would be to do a short pmx from each to get a complete lower body wkt. That would make them both good. S