Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-03-13, 10:38 AM  
MsThistlebottom

Glad your package arrived safely, Rhonda! Enjoy the gifts!

"When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I admire kind people." -- Abraham Joshua Heschel
MsThistlebottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-13, 11:14 AM  
muddjeansgal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidlynn View Post
Had a package sitting on my porch after we got home from my 5 year old's birthday party. Presents for mommy, I love it! My Secret Santa was Trish, aka muddjeansgal. She had already sent me 2 DVDs from my wish list through Mary - Breathless Body 2: The Edge, and Christi's Pure Spice. I've already done both of them and am happy to report that they are both keepers! In today's box was yet another DVD - Cathe's Hard Strikes, which looks amazing. Plenty of bonus goodies, including a heavy bag workout. Woo hoo!! To round out the joy, I received chocolate kisses (dark and caramel), an argyle pattern nail file (being specific so my giftee doesn't think I recycled a gift!), a deck of Arizona playing cards, free range chicken poop lip junk (HA!), and a pack of makeup remover towelettes (presumably to scrape off the chicken poop*).

Thank you, Trish! It was lovely coming home after that party and having something just for me (Mine!). I can't wait to try Hard Strikes, it's exactly what I'm into these days. Thanks so much for the thoughtful and generous gifts. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and enjoy your goodies from your Secret Santa just as much as I have.

*contains no poop

Glad you liked everything. It was so fun having Mary help me out in the Secret Santa department.
When I saw that lip balm, I just knew I had to get it for you to have a good laugh, let me know how it works
muddjeansgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-13, 11:49 AM  
fitjen

I'm finally getting mine in the mail today.....someone in the Lone Star State should receive it shortly!!
Old 12-03-13, 02:07 PM  
Butterfly55

I received my lovely gift from my Secret Santa late yesterday! Thank you SS! I loved the gifts. The lotion was perfect and I really loved the Christmas Ornaments! I actually have Red ones like the Blue ones!

BTW:

I will finally be able to get my gift to the PO for my Giftee! I hope she likes her gifts!
Butterfly55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-13, 04:05 PM  
Rosebud

I just want to give a huge hug and thank you to Kelly IRISH OT!!!!! What a generous santa you are! I was totally shocked with all that I received... as I was opening each gift (which were beautifully wrapped) I kept saying to myself "oh my gosh".. "oh my gosh"..... It seemed as though you knew me personally! The notepad matches my kitchen colors exactly! Pomegranate lip gloss is exactly what I need! l Love the socks - I always have cold feet - no longer! The chocolates are the best!!!!!! And lets talk about the bracelet... my gosh it is absolutely gorgeous... beautiful and generous..... I love it! Okay now on to the fitness side of the gift giving... I received ALL THREE of Cindy Whitmarsh's new DVDs!!!!!!!! Yes, ALL THREE!!!!!!! I cannot wait to view and do them!!!! And along with that new fitness loops that I needed so desperately!!!! I just cannot thank you enough.... words cannot express how much these gifts and your time in researching means to me..... I wish you and yours a happy and healthy Christmas and New Year! Thanks again!!!!!

Goals for 2011: Get back to running, eat cleaner (no fried foods),
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-13, 04:07 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

I just received a package from The Netherlands today! Must be my SS! I haven't opened it yet and need to do some sleuthing to figure out who it's from! Stay tuned......

Thank you Santa!

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-13, 04:32 PM  
topfitmama

I know of one VF-er in the Netherlands... I may know two, actually.
topfitmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-13, 05:10 PM  
cjh
VF Supporter

Earlier last week I received package from my Secret Santa containing 2 DVDs that I’ve been wanted for a long time and there they were: Afterburn by Cathe and Burn by Lisa Corsello……LOVE… LOVE… both of them so I sincerely thank you Katri.

THEN today after work I received another awesome surprise as another package arrived at my doorstep and Katri sent another package. This one filled with a variety of Lindt Lindor Truffles Holiday Bag of Milk and White Snowman, Lindt Lindor Truffles Milk Token Gift Box, a 2014 Maxine Mini Calendar that I love and will put on my desk and think of Katri throughout the year and her thoughtfulness. Also, a Scentsy bar of Clove and Cinnamon, great for the holiday season upon us which is melting in my Scentsy pot right now. My house smells wonderful!!!

So I sincerely thank you Katri, and now that I have eaten 8 of those Lindt Truffles, I believe it’s time to put Cathe’s Afterburn DVD to good use!!!

I hope you and your family have an awesome holiday season!!!! Thanks again, cjh
cjh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-13, 09:52 PM  
IrishOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I just want to give a huge hug and thank you to Kelly IRISH OT!!!!! What a generous santa you are! I was totally shocked with all that I received... as I was opening each gift (which were beautifully wrapped) I kept saying to myself "oh my gosh".. "oh my gosh"..... It seemed as though you knew me personally! The notepad matches my kitchen colors exactly! Pomegranate lip gloss is exactly what I need! l Love the socks - I always have cold feet - no longer! The chocolates are the best!!!!!! And lets talk about the bracelet... my gosh it is absolutely gorgeous... beautiful and generous..... I love it! Okay now on to the fitness side of the gift giving... I received ALL THREE of Cindy Whitmarsh's new DVDs!!!!!!!! Yes, ALL THREE!!!!!!! I cannot wait to view and do them!!!! And along with that new fitness loops that I needed so desperately!!!! I just cannot thank you enough.... words cannot express how much these gifts and your time in researching means to me..... I wish you and yours a happy and healthy Christmas and New Year! Thanks again!!!!!
Rosemary, I am so glad the package arrived safely and that you enjoyed everything! I had a lot of fun putting the box together for you and hope that you and your family and friends all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!
I would have loved to have burned some of the Jessica Smith videos for you, but I am terrible with technology as well and have no idea how to do it! I also didn't really find anything really local to our area. We have a lot of honey and maple syrup producers, but I am sure you have that in your area of NY as well!
IrishOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-13, 10:34 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Rose2boys: I forgot about the James Rollins book! Oh my! I sat it on my night stand with a book I'm currently reading and saw it when I came home tonight and realized I forgot to mention it. I also received the Peanut calendar (Jessica Smith's dog)!!!! I was showing it to my daughter tonight and she loved looking at it, too!

Just now had time to get online to stop by and say thanks again!

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
holiday exchange 2013, holiday exchange thanks, holiday thanks