Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-26-13, 04:28 AM  
topfitmama

Holiday Exchange Wishlist!

I got my giftee's name this morning! Yay! I didn't see a wishlist thread so I'm starting this one. It's my first time participating and I'm so excited!!!! ( I hardly know my giftee...)

Dear Secret Santa,
I'm happy to be participating in this holiday tradition. It will feel so nice to get something fitness-y from someone who gets my love for fitness DVDs and my excitement over getting one in the mail. I don't know anyone in real life who feels the way I do about fitness stuff!
Used DVDs are more than fine. I LOVE giving a new home to a DVD that has been used. I only ask that it not be scratched because my DVD player won't play it.
We are Christian and celebrate Christmas. This year we are looking into making a Jesse Tree and reading the stories with our children. I've never done this before!

Here's a list of things I like to help you find a gift for me. These are ideas meant to help you, not a wishlist of things I expect!

Fitness related wishes:
- V.Method Cardio Vusion
- Jennifer Galardi Barre Breakthru
- Jules Benson Total Core Pilates
- 10MS Butt Lift
- Tracey Mallett F.I.T
- Firm Express: Kelsey's workouts.

Non-fitness related:
- Books. I really like Maeve Binchy, Sophie Kinsella, Cecelia Ahern, John Grisham. I haven't read the newest by any of them. I'd love to read "The Christmas Candle" by Max Lucado. Used is more than fine! I've updated my wishlist at Amazon.co.uk
- Window hanging decorations.
- Warm socks. European size 38
- Chai tea. I love the stuff!
- Calendars with nice pictures.
- I would rather not get any sweets or chocolates in the mail. I do a lot of baking with the children in December, and the whole month seems to be all about eating chocolate and too many sweets.

That's all I can come up with right now If I think of anything else, I'll come back and edit.

Please don't spend more than you can afford!
topfitmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-13, 07:24 AM  
Fit Gal

Thanks Anne for organizing. This is a really fun holiday idea! Please only get when you can afford. I truly appreciate anything! I am going to have so much fun picking out things for my giftee as nobody but my fitness forum friends get my passion for fitness. My family and friends only give holiday gifts to the children so it will be really exciting getting a gift from you. I celebrate Chanukah and December is my birthday month.
Gently used DVDs are great.

DVD Wishlist:
Leslie Sansone Walk to the Hiits Party Songs (pre-order Dec. 3)
Michelle Dozois Bodyfit 360
Patrick Goudeau presents Kickbox Burn
Wii video games that are dancing/walking types ( the only one I have is the new Just Dance 2014)

Other Things I Like:
Something from your city/state/area
Fun Note Pads or Sticky notes
A Fun Pen /Gel with fun ink colors
Cushy Athletic Socks - Shoe size 7
Fuzzy Socks or Slipper Socks to wear around the house - Shoe size 7
Lipbalm in a sweet or fruity flavor - I bite my lips and they are always chapped
Lotions or hand creams in a fruity or vanilla scent or sweet scent ..I have really dry skin
Lip Gloss in coral colors
Easy Simple Recipes for low cal versions of chocolate or pumpkin desserts that you like
Easy Simple Low Cal Recipes for sauces I can use on meat or veggies that you like
Flavored Decaf Coffee
Fruity Herbal Decaf Tea and Fun Flavors Like Chocolate, Caramel and Vanilla
Coffee Mug or
Travel Mug
Beyond Chocolate Book and/or Beyond Temptation Book
Fashion , Womens, Gossip Magazines can be a few months old if you have any that you've already read such as for example: Marie Claire, In Style, Elle, Cosmo, Good Housekeeping, Ladies Home Journal, People, US
Please nothing with peanuts or tree nuts due to allergies

Last edited by Fit Gal; 10-27-13 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Added Wii games
Fit Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-13, 08:19 AM  
sherry7899

I am just posting so I am subscribed to the thread. I will post a wish list later.

Sherry

ETA: my wishlist is on page two of this thread. Thank you!!!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-13, 08:22 AM  
mommy2two

I am sooooo excited. Will be back later to post my wish list .
mommy2two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-13, 08:36 AM  
Rosebud

Hello santa!

I am so excited to be doing this again this year and am so grateful for anything that I receive! Please, please do not hesitate to send used DVDs... Here is a list but I am always thinking and adding things!

DVDs:

Cindy Whitmarsh - Ultra Burn
Cindy Whitmarsh - Ultra Lean
Cindy Whitmarsh - Ultra Tight
Cathe Butts/Guts
Escape your shape: 21 Day makeover
Leslie Sansone Walk to the Hits Party Songs
Denise Austin Fat Burning Walk
Firm TransFirm Your Body
Iron Girl Vol. 1 Spinervals Cycling

Firewalker Loop (pink one)

COPY TO DVD.... I would LOVE to have someone copy some of Jessica Smith's workouts on her JessicaTV on the computer... The following titles would be awesome to have... I am a computer dummy and don't know how to do that . Here are some titles...:
Stride and Step
Interval Power Walk/Jog
How to Slim Saddlebags and Beat Inner thigh bulge
Belly, Bun and Thigh Walk
Any of her walking ones or lower body workouts! Love them all!

Anything that you give will be great.... I love the little things.... homemade things, fun bracelets, earrings, rings ... notepads, ornaments, chocolate (who doesn't love chocolate!)... recipes that you might have and are willing to share.... anything! I hope that you have some fun.... and I hope that you have a wonderful holiday! I can't wait to find out who you are and if we ever traded! Thanks in advance for everything! Please check back as I might be adding things!

Goals for 2011: Get back to running, eat cleaner (no fried foods),
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-13, 09:21 AM  
iheartsts

I'm so excited to be participating again! Here's my wish list...It's kinda long, but I want my Santa to have a lot to choose from. Please know that I will be thrilled with anything I get! I get my fun out of shopping for my giftee. Used DVDs are totally fine, and please don't spend more than you can afford. It's all about fun. Happy Holidays to all!

DVDs:
Travis Eliot Short and Sweet
Cathe Flex Train or Hard Strikes
Jessica Smith Better Body Blast
Jazzercise Dance Hiit
Amy Dixon Give Me 10
Amy Dixon Give Me 10: Core Cuts
KCM Trim Down
Ilaria Powerstrike 6
Facial Workout
RaviAna Cardio Stretch and Strengthen
Met-Rx 180 (if you got one of the $15 sets and hate it or if you got an extra one)
Eoin Finn - Earth. Body.Yoga. (don't know when it will be released, though)
Zumba Exhilarate DVD from the set
Wii Just Dance 2014
Jessica Smith - Free You Tube Workouts put onto DVD (ETA: so sorry, but I forgot to say any JS workouts except her walking ones- I have those)

Soft hair scrunchies
Soft warm socks or cushy no-show workout socks
Hand sanitizer
Bath & Body Anti Bac Pump soaps or Wallflowers
Christmas ornament from where you live
I collect "pencil santas" - skinny santas -either ornament or to sit on shelf
Candles - cinnamon/spicy scents
Lip gloss - pink shades
Cheap dangly earrings

That's all I can come up with right now. These were just ideas. Seriously, I will appreciate and be happy with anything, so please don't stress out over what to get.

Happy Holidays, and thank you for being my Santa!
Old 10-26-13, 09:38 AM  
ltlangeli

Thank you Anne for organizing this.

More about me. I have lupus so I have to be very careful about food and skin products. I usually shop at local farmers markets or whole foods as I eat organic.

Most “scented” things are triggers for me, unfortunately. I have a Pembroke Welsh Corgi named Huckleberry. He is the joy of my life.

I celebrate Chanukah but enjoy the holiday spirit of all faiths.

Here are some of my wishes. Know, truly, I will be ecstatic over with anything someone wishes to share with me.

DVDs- Used is just great!
Weider Ruthless DVD Kit
Michelle Dozois Bodyfit 360
Any Travis Eliot
Powerstrike 4, 5, 6 or 7
Spinervals - "On The Road" 7.0 - Kona, HI Training Ride
Any Spinervals Competition Series from 39.0 - 44.0
Extreme Burn Mike Donavanik
Extreme Burn-Metabolic Conditioning Mike Donavanik
Rachel Cosgrove's Drop Two Sizes
KCM Trim Down
Any Cathe from her latest series
Any Horizontal Conditioning
Any Margaret Richard
Any Classical Stretch

Other Stuff
Nice Workout Headbands
Nut Butters
Nut Mixes/Trail Mixes
2014 Calendar
Any Garden of Wisdom Skincare Products
Any Burt’s Bees products
Firewalker Band for Cathe DVDs
Terry Cotton Headbands
Any Curl Junkie Hair Products
Any Yes to Carrots Products
Flavored Coffees or Herb Teas (k-cup related)
Green & Blacks Organic Chocolate Bars
Any Organic Chocolate Bars (more partial to dark chocolate as opposed to milk chocolate)
Thor-lo Socks
Anything & Everything Corgi related

Thank you for participating!
Sheli
Old 10-26-13, 09:50 AM  
nicky

YAY! I got my giftee name as well This is always so much fun!

I have to put together my wishlist to be posted soon
nicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-13, 10:43 AM  
shoegoddess

This is my first year participating. I'm SOOO excited
To my Secret Santa thank you so much! And please don't stress. I would love/appreciate anything you send me

So here is my suggested Wishlist:

DVDs: new or used is fine
Pure Spice Cinnamon-Christi Taylor
Kickbox Burn-Patrick Goudeau/ Heather Corndorf
Bodystrikes Volume 3-Ilaria Montagnani
Walk to the Hits Party Songs-Leslie Sansone (preorder)
Befit: 30-Day Butt Lift-Alicia Marie and Courtney Prather (preorder)

I just recently started Weight Watchers and I'm doing well so I'd really appreciate no goodies. I can't handle the temptation

Other Stuff Suggestions:
Anything to do with Shoes As you can probably tell by my username I LOVE shoes. Anything that is designed or shaped like or has a shoe printed on I would love.
Candles: I love spicy scents like Apple Cinnamon, Vanilla Bean, Cinnamon Spice. Also the holiday scents...pumpkin, nutmeg, gingerbread. Please no flowery scents.
Hair Claw Clips: I use these to pin back my hair when working out and usually can never find one in the house when I need it
Dangle Pierced Earrings. Target, Walmart, Kohl's stuff
Sparkly Nail Polish: I use gels on my hands but love the new sparkly polishes for my toes.
Post Its, Pads, Note Cubes: I'm a note taker. I have notes/post its plastered all over the place. Easier for me to remember things.
Bookmakers: I love to read books so cool bookmarkers would be nice.
Chapstick or Lip Balm: Cannot live without this stuff.

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-13, 11:03 AM  
MsThistlebottom

Received my giftee's name this morning and am SO excited!!!

First, a big thanks to Anne for organizing this event every year. And another big thanks to my Secret Santa, whoever you are.

My wish list is small because I'm paring down my collection and don't have much on my radar. Please know that I'll be happy with whatever you send.

DVDs (used is fine)
Laura Tarbell Ultimate Abs and Core
Wii Just Dance 3
Wii Just Dance 4
Pure Spice: Cinnamon (added 10/29)
Leslie Sansone Walk to the Hits Party Songs (pre-order to be released Dec. 3)

Other Ideas
My avatar kind of sums it up: I like anything that’s simple, cozy, cute, and feminine. Although I work full-time and have limited time for hobbies, I do enjoy knitting (quick projects like socks, mittens, scarves, and cowls) and quilting (modern design and small, quick projects). Other favorites: scented soaps, shower gels, and hand cream (fresh scents like lavender, jojoba oil, and almond), notepads, notebooks, journals, and cool pens, various black or herbal teas (except green), coffee (we just bought a Keurig), warm socks, Peanuts characters, big mugs, yarn, and books (mysteries, memoirs, fiction, nonfiction, biographies). I ask that you not send any food or candy gifts because I’m working diligently on losing weight.

"When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I admire kind people." -- Abraham Joshua Heschel
MsThistlebottom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
holiday exchange 2013