Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-13, 07:33 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaS View Post
Rhonda,
I didn't receive a confirmation email on my order either. I wasn't able to print the order confirmation page. How did you contact Darby? TIA
I went to the website and hit the contact button and typed in my info and question.

I did get an e-mail this morning from Annie at Fusion Fitness saying my order went out yesterday but didn't say if it was sent first or priority. So either way I should have them in a couple of days.

Rhonda
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-13, 07:52 AM  
Pie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by carres1973 View Post
This is what I get for not going on VF this weekend! I have been looking at this set for awhile but could in no way justify $130 for so few workouts.

I have learned my lesson...VF every day, several times a day!!

Carrie
Did you try to contact them directly and explain this? They may honor the sale price......

Results are not made in the Comfort Zone........ - Mike Karpenko
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-13, 07:54 AM  
caligurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Priority Mail would have been nice, but First Class is still quick, and as long as it arrives in good shape, I won't complain about it because they shipped the package almost immediately.
priority mail, in this case isn't a "would have been nice" issue... it's what we, as the consumer, understood we were getting and paid for when we clicked that purchase button.... if there had been nothing except a price for the shipping or if they had specified first class... that would be one thing... but their order process specifically said:U.S.P.S. Priority MailŪ Small Flat Rate Box.... AND it was repeated in the confirmation email.... so i feel they were deceitful in sending them out first class parcel....
it is NOT against the rules to say DIET on this forum!
-----
"VFers have a right to post negative opinions about an instructor,
and there is not a limit on the number of times they do so".
- WWWendy

-----
"...no matter how unpopular you perceive your opinion to be, we guarantee you
are not the only one here who holds that opinion, and you should feel free to express it."
- WWWendy via forum guidelines
caligurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-13, 08:33 AM  
rykram

I got an email with tracking info from PayPal. Mine shipped priority mail and should be here tomorrow.
rykram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-13, 08:38 AM  
Poodlepants

I ordered on Saturday morning and I all I got was a very basic email invoice. I ordered directly through Fusion Fitness, so I don't know if that makes a difference.
Poodlepants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-13, 08:41 AM  
hotncmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligurl View Post
priority mail, in this case isn't a "would have been nice" issue... it's what we, as the consumer, understood we were getting and paid for when we clicked that purchase button.... if there had been nothing except a price for the shipping or if they had specified first class... that would be one thing... but their order process specifically said:U.S.P.S. Priority MailŪ Small Flat Rate Box.... AND it was repeated in the confirmation email.... so i feel they were deceitful in sending them out first class parcel....
Yes, the shipping was $5.80 for that. More than regular first class. And yet when I check USPS tracking, it says it shipped "First Class Package Service" and the expected delivery is May 9 (Thursday). I guess there is a chance it could get here tomorrow, but we were told that it was going to ship Priority Mail and paid extra. I got a confirmation email directly from Fusion Fitness with my order number that stated that it was going to be shipped Priority Mail. Even small dishonesty gets under my skin.
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-13, 08:42 AM  
TinaS

Thanks Rhonda!

"Don't be Defeated!" ~~ Cathe
"I know it's hard. But, do it. Please. ~~ Sylwia
"Nothing comes easy. It's always a fight. ~~ Cathe
TinaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-13, 08:53 AM  
JP44

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
Yes, the shipping was $5.80 for that. More than regular first class. And yet when I check USPS tracking, it says it shipped "First Class Package Service" and the expected delivery is May 9 (Thursday). I guess there is a chance it could get here tomorrow, but we were told that it was going to ship Priority Mail and paid extra. I got a confirmation email directly from Fusion Fitness with my order number that stated that it was going to be shipped Priority Mail. Even small dishonesty gets under my skin.
Priority mail is 2-3 day delivery so if it was mailed Monday, Thurs. is w/in the 3 day timeframe.

Joan
JP44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-13, 09:00 AM  
hotncmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP44 View Post
Priority mail is 2-3 day delivery so if it was mailed Monday, Thurs. is w/in the 3 day timeframe.

Joan
It's the difference in cost between first class and Priority that is the issue. Mary mails first class and I do get her packages in 2-3 days, but she doesn't charge for Priority mail. I know it's only a couple of bucks difference but it is an issue of integrity and doing what you say you're going to do.

Hopefully I will still enjoy the set when I get it but I had hoped to receive it no later than Wednesday if it had been mailed Priority as stated...technically they could have mailed out at least the first batch of orders on Saturday for Tuesday arrival, so part of the issue is that I got my hopes up, and now it may be Thursday before I receive these.
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-13, 09:12 AM  
JP44

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
It's the difference in cost between first class and Priority that is the issue. Mary mails first class and I do get her packages in 2-3 days, but she doesn't charge for Priority mail. I know it's only a couple of bucks difference but it is an issue of integrity and doing what you say you're going to do.

Hopefully I will still enjoy the set when I get it but I had hoped to receive it no later than Wednesday if it had been mailed Priority as stated...technically they could have mailed out at least the first batch of orders on Saturday for Tuesday arrival, so part of the issue is that I got my hopes up, and now it may be Thursday before I receive these.

I can understand you feeling that you overpaid for the postage used, but I don't think expecting them to ship on Saturday so you could have them by Tuesday was a realistic expectation. Most post offices close by noon on Saturday so getting orders processed, dvds packaged, addressed & delivered by noon when they were celebrating their anniversary weekend of classes just seems way too much to expect.

I order from Mary very frequently and while she prints postage on the weekend or at night (so I get the email that my order has "shipped"), it isn't necessarily given to the post office at that time.

Joan
JP44 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dream body