Results are not made in the Comfort Zone........ - Mike Karpenko
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-11, 09:42 AM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie View Post
Great deal!!!
Sure, for those of us who haven't already bought the set.
Old 06-05-11, 09:55 AM  
bearcatfan

This certainly stinks, but it's in line with, for example, Beachbody that tends to throw in bonus workouts when a system's been out for a while.

You'd think they would want to reward their early adopters.
Old 06-05-11, 09:56 AM  
Just_Jo

My husband and I are livid. I just checked my statement, and I was billed on April 7. I paid 129.95 for my workouts with no free rebounder.

They just lost a customer.

Husband says we should band together and file a complaint.
Just_Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-11, 10:38 AM  
Cassy

You can try to call the company and ask if they will honor the new deal. But I know in the URX thread it mentioned that once the informercial came out the rebounder would be included.

- http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...=161413&page=2

First post on this thread. So it didn't seem like they were hiding it.
Cassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-11, 11:04 AM  
Just_Jo

I don't remember the specifics of the URX thread, but it is all conjecture. Just because someone says something on the internet doesn't mean it will come to fruition. It all depends on the company itself.

I didn't necessarily want a rebounder, either. We have one that we love. I would have taken one, though, to put in our basement.

What bothers me the most is that those of us who bought in the beginning really got a raw deal. Not only was our cost higher, but if you add in the price of the free rebounder, we really took it in the shorts.

I just think it's bad business practice. When Rose compared it to Beach Body, I chuckled because while Beach Body has wonderful workouts, their customer service reputation is not good.

The URX workouts themselves are great. There are a few I do not like and won't do after preview, but those I've done I love. The price per workout was good for what I got. It's just very lousy customer service to do what they did.

I don't like being taken advantage of, and that's what they did to all of us that ordered early.
Just_Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-11, 12:41 PM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatfan View Post
This certainly stinks, but it's in line with, for example, Beachbody that tends to throw in bonus workouts when a system's been out for a while.

You'd think they would want to reward their early adopters.
I think maybe the rebounder costs a little more than a dvd. But I agree that BB's practice of doing that isn't fair either.
Old 06-05-11, 12:55 PM  
adrien_73

I sent their CS an email letting them know that I was miffed. I told them that if I had known about the new deal I would have waited to order and that I feel like I was taken advantage of. I don't think anythink will come out of it, but at least they know that they have ruffled my feathers.
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-11, 05:26 PM  
joycet
VF Supporter

I have been eyeing this set for a while. About ten days ago, I decided to check out their website and saw that the price for all of the DVDs had dropped to $99. I almost ordered them but held off. Then I just saw the deal for $119 plus a rebounder. It seems like their promotional pricing is all over the place. I would be really irritated too if I had ordered the set in the first round but could have waited and gotten a much better deal.
joycet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-11, 05:26 PM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrien_73 View Post
I sent their CS an email letting them know that I was miffed. I told them that if I had known about the new deal I would have waited to order and that I feel like I was taken advantage of. I don't think anythink will come out of it, but at least they know that they have ruffled my feathers.
I doubt anything will come of it too. I emailed them before I ordered asking if there would be an infomercial "special" and I was told that they didn't have one but feel free to check the website in the future. The only reason I emailed is because Amy had already said there would be an infomercial with the free rebounder and sand weights. So I felt as if they were being purposely vague even then.

Later, I emailed and asked if they could substitute a dvd for the Compilation 1 if I ordered a rebounder since I already had Compilation 1. They said no. I didn't think it would be too hard for them to do that since all the Compilations are the same price. I felt then that they weren't going to bend too easily in situations like this.

Tags
urban rebounding extreme, urx