Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-20-13, 10:10 AM  
DawnP
VF Supporter

BJ Gaddour's 10-Minute Torchers 3 DVD set

BJ Gaddour has a new workout series coming out from Men's Health called "10-Minute Torchers". It looks like 3 DVDs that mix & match 10 minute workout clips. I can't tell how much original footage there is.
http://www.10minutorchers.com/10minutorchers/index#

They have a promo page selling the same program to women:
http://www.10minutorchersforwomen.co...rwomen/info_wh

I couldn't get any of the preview clips to work. It's $29.95 + $7.99 S&H + sales tax.
https://secure.rodale.com/webapp/wcs...3D&q=orderform

Buyer beware, this is coming from Rodale. Mind you, if we ever get one of their coupon codes to work for this program, then it would be a good deal.
Old 07-20-13, 12:49 PM  
Gatorfan76

Wink

Thanks Dawn!
Waiting for a Rodale coupon, but I'll be definitely getting these !!
Old 07-21-13, 10:44 AM  
Chomper

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnP View Post
BJ Gaddour has a new workout series coming out from Men's Health called "10-Minute Torchers". It looks like 3 DVDs that mix & match 10 minute workout clips. I can't tell how much original footage there is.
Hi, I am a new poster and just chiming in to say I've been following BJ on Facebook and he has said that there are 12 different 10 minute segments and you can pick which ones to do through a cool menu system. He put up a photo a month or two ago of the menu screen and the segments are called things like "Gorilla Gut Buster" and "Fat Frying Flow."

Both my husband and I have been loving Delta Fit so we're definitely getting this one too.
Chomper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-13, 12:03 PM  
horusosiris

I tried to order to see if there was a place on the order form for a coupon code. There is not. (If this workout is like DTDS and Delta Fit, then a coupon code will be forth coming shortly) You do get free shipping if you pay the $29.95 at the time the oder is placed. You also get instant access via download of one of the workouts. The order form states that you can return the workouts at any time, even 20 years later. I do know that some have had problems with returns to Rodale.

I definitely want these workouts but I am going to wait to see if there is a forthcoming coupon code.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-13, 06:02 PM  
Melissasue

Anyone?

Anyone bite yet? I'm definitely interested. I am actually thinking about canceling my cathe pre-order and ordering this + both zuzka sets instead. I've been loving shorter workouts lately.
Melissasue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-13, 06:15 PM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

If the DVDs show up at rodalestore.com, then you will be able to apply coupon codes and take advantage of sales.

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-13, 06:23 PM  
Melissasue

Thanks!

Thanks for the tip Sue! I had heard they were through rodale, but I didn't realize this meant they might show up at the site and then we can use coupons! I can wait a while for a good deal.
Melissasue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-13, 07:03 PM  
LynnO
VF Supporter

I tried the online workout. It was something about isometric insanity or something or another. It was pretty good. Not even in the same ballpark hard as the ZCuts (tried one on youtube and i'm pretty sure it was from the disc and not the youtube channel).

This one was 50 seconds on, 10 off. The first 25 seconds was an isometric hold, and the second 25 seconds was dynamic, usually plyo. Not too hard especially for 10 minutes. No equipment.
LynnO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-13, 08:35 PM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissasue View Post
Anyone bite yet? I'm definitely interested. I am actually thinking about canceling my cathe pre-order and ordering this + both zuzka sets instead. I've been loving shorter workouts lately.
DH ordered and he is waiting for the set to arrive this week. It was shipped on Monday. I did the 10 minute isometric workout and it was good but no where near as hard as the Z's workouts. I have both her cardio set and her strength set. I like both but prefer the strength set.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-13, 08:09 AM  
twinkletoes

If you hit the "order now" tab, it says you get free shipping if you pay by credit card. Tempting...