Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-20, 03:24 AM  
Nelly G

P.volve question and discount

Hi everyone,

I have found on Amazon P.volve and saw that they also have a own website which is cheaper then Amazon. I have read the treads about P.volve which were positive.
They have a transform kit: https://www.pvolve.com/collections/k.../transform-kit. With the 20% discount below which work the set is cheaper.

https://upgradedreviews.com/p-volve-discount-code/
25% off 3, 6 and 12-Month Streaming Subscriptions use code: WFH25
20% off on dvds or equipment: Use this code at checkout : CART20

Does anyone still use the p.ball, p.band or p3. trainer and did you have results. Please let me know your thoughts about it. I have read in one of the post you can use the p.3 trainer with kick box dvds and by using it you sculpt your body better.
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-20, 12:10 AM  
Nelly G

Anyone? So nobody knows P.volve
Old 07-12-20, 04:04 PM  
carly

I think a lot of people got bored with the workouts and moved on. For me it was just too slow. I bought the P.ball and never really used it that much. The arm band can easily be substituted.

If you are interested in P Volve you may want to try the 20 day challenge that is free on Popsugar's YouTube Channel before spending any money on the program.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...aVD6UfHSRpG6NO
carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-20, 04:11 PM  
carly

Also, P Volve will give you a free 14 day trial you can take advantage of.
carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-20, 12:49 PM  
lingo10

I do P.volve zoom and streaming classes among other workouts, its all about functionality, working diff angles and etc. I never got the transform kit but I do dabble in different videos such as their strength and cardio burn stuff. Its very good I must say.

They have their own youtube channel and floating workouts over youtube to try it out sans equipment or you can substitute with your own equipment, resistance loop or band for the p.band and etc. The only equipment I have is the p.ball and everything else I use my own at home equipment.

Very slow burn some of the workouts can be. I have never tried the p.3 trainer but I bet you can either get that or use your own resistance band and try workouts with those.

I notice my glutes have become more lifted, abs more defined, arms stronger, I have increased my flexibility and endurance a bit more. I mix it with other workouts I do but those are my own results with p.volve.

FT25 Alpha, Beta, Gamma Grad 4/14
Insanity Grad 8/14
Insanity Max 30 Grad 3/15, 2x Grad 11/15
Current Programs/Workouts: Caroline Girvan's Iron Series & Other Mixed Workouts.
lingo10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-20, 01:41 PM  
Exercise Diva

My daughter bought me the equipment package for Mother's Day (p-ball, band, and P3 trainer - I already had ankle weights). I prefer the newer workouts rather than the ones led by the founder and most are 30 minutes long. I love them for the functional training (great to do before another workout) and I have definitely noticed a difference in my hips getting loser and also my balance (there is a ton of balance work). My legs have also slimmed down - not noticing as much effect on my rear lifting which is what they tout but that could also be a matter of my form. There is a learning curve to this program. I have to say that as much as they push the p-ball, it's the one piece of equipment I still struggle with, but I the p-band is amazing - and hard! I would try a free trial or the youtube videos others have mentioned to see if you even like the workout. For me, it took a while for me to admit that I really enjoy them, and that happened once I caught on to the moves and could feel the difference in my body. They also are always putting out deals so keep an eye out for those if you are interested in buying the equipment. Their customer service is also one of the best I've seen out there. They are great about replacing equipment if something goes wrong - even if it's been a while since the purchase was made.
Exercise Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-20, 03:14 AM  
Nelly G

Thanks for all the replies.

I will try first some free workouts out and also the two week free streaming workouts. I always like to try something new.

Tags
p volve, p.volve, pvolve