Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 07-10-20, 09:18 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Hi guys. Yay it’s Friday. I was going to go to the outdoor boot camp after work but with a heat index of 107 I decided no way. So I walked about 30 minutes a little later.

Well here we are in Fl just cooking in the heat and spreading Coronavirus like crazy. I can’t believe our state leaders still have not mandated masks be worn everywhere inside. It seems to me they just don’t care. And even Disney World is opening tomorrow. Good times!

Cher and Jbliff I like Body Bast series too. Seems like Cathe was just super cheerful and happy in this series. Music is good too. Cher what breed puppy are you babysitting?

Our library right down the road is open too. Maybe I will go tomorrow and see what the rules are about pickup and donating and what their hours are.

Waves to Vannie and Gibbee, kareng
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-20, 06:26 AM  
Cher

Because the puppy was still here, workout yesterday was just the basics again....Upper Body add-on from Basic step. Puppy won’t be here until 2 pm today but I have to be somewhere at 9 am so probably won’t get in a workout before I go but I will go for a walk or bike ride when I get home and before the puppy gets here. It is supposed to be sunny and lower humidity today so should be perfect to get outside.

Governor now made wearing a mask in all public indoor places mandatory effective Monday 12:01 am. Places of business are supposed to enforce it. If caught not wearing one people risk being charged with a misdemeanor and up to a $500 fine. We’ll see if this sinks in all the dummies heads out there who do what they want.

JBliff - I have not done MMA Boxing in years!

Karen - Did I hear right that FL had 11,000 cases in one day? I didn’t know if I heard that right or not. A friend of mine up north is supposed to be leaving to go to Disney World on Sunday. I think she is crazy! Disney might have all the precautions in place but with Covid running so rampant down there and having to get on an airplane to go.....Yikes! No thanks! 107 Heat index! My sister-in-law’s puppy is a Parti Yorkie. She is so darn cute! I tried to attach a picture but can’t figure out how to do it.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-20, 06:32 AM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was a 30ish minute walk in town + Muscle Max in the afternoon.

Karjoy - Yikes, that is hot. I don't blame you for not wanting to work out in that heat. I see that FL is leading the country in daily cases and the US as a whole keeps going backwards. So sad.

Cher - Your governor has done a pretty good job I think, even with all the people up in arms (literally) about wearing masks. In VA, cases are going up slightly further south with younger people not wearing masks. So stupid.

Our weather is going to be in the 90s every day for the next 10 days. Not looking forward to that heat.

Waves to all. Have a good day.
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-20, 08:25 PM  
Cher

Here’s the puppy picture! I finally figured it out.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5EFC3289-1AEA-4A9C-AD65-7C8E20520BD3.jpeg
Views:	50
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	4695  
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote