Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-20, 12:40 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
Please don't beat me up for saying it, but again I attended my WW via Zoom on Saturday. It was good to see the gang and see everyone is still standing.
Why would we beat you up for that? I'm doing toastmasters meetings through zoom. We don't have our usual meeting -- we just chat -- it's wonderful social time!!
Old 03-30-20, 12:42 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
We're not into puzzles (I know lots are passing the time doing them) but my girls and I love "tiny things." I just received this, for us to work on together:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...t_b_prod_image

(I bought from a 3rd party seller. Amazon wouldn't be able to deliver it until late APRIL!) Hopefully it'll be fun and not frustrating!
I just got a bunch of puzzles from Puzzle Warehouse (because amazon had none) but this little model thing looks like so much fun. Amazon is telling me they could have it here by next week. Funny. I did hear amazon workers on the east coast are striking today because of the conditions they're expected to work in.
Old 03-30-20, 12:46 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
Please don't beat me up for saying it, but again I attended my WW via Zoom on Saturday. It was good to see the gang and see everyone is still standing.
Would never do that Pat, staying connected is important! I see WW as a good support group at a time like this, it’s pretty tempting to to overindulge when you’re stressed & cooped up.

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-20, 05:16 PM  
Gams

As poorly as I have been sleeping, I was shocked when I had a pleasant dream last night. I dreamed a tall dark handsome man asked me out on a date for dinner and a movie. I was thrilled and then the guy said, “Okay, I’ll pick you up at 8:00” and my heart sunk when I realized that that meant I’d have to stay awake until at least midnight. 😂
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-20, 06:31 PM  
Hazel Porter

This will sound goofy, but my 19-year old daughter introduced us to an Animal Planet program called "Too Cute," that follows litters of puppies and kittens from birth through 10 weeks (when they're adopted) and it is strangely calmly to watch little furry things roll around together.
Old 03-30-20, 06:48 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Porter View Post
This will sound goofy, but my 19-year old daughter introduced us to an Animal Planet program called "Too Cute," that follows litters of puppies and kittens from birth through 10 weeks (when they're adopted) and it is strangely calmly to watch little furry things roll around together.
My girls love that show! It's super cute.
alisoncooks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-20, 06:56 PM  
sherry7899

Hazel , I love that show!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-20, 07:09 PM  
sillygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
We're not into puzzles (I know lots are passing the time doing them) but my girls and I love "tiny things." I just received this, for us to work on together:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...t_b_prod_image

(I bought from a 3rd party seller. Amazon wouldn't be able to deliver it until late APRIL!) Hopefully it'll be fun and not frustrating!
Have you watched the "Miniature Killer" storyline on CSI: Las Vegas? It's an interesting premise and your purchase reminded me of it. Not something you want to watch with your girls if they are young though.
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-20, 07:21 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillygirl View Post
Have you watched the "Miniature Killer" storyline on CSI: Las Vegas? It's an interesting premise and your purchase reminded me of it. Not something you want to watch with your girls if they are young though.
No, I haven't seen it but I just looked it up. My girls probably wouldn't be into that, haha.
alisoncooks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-20, 08:00 PM  
CharM

I've been watching animal videos on YouTube. I love this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC7z8JU5jZU there are also a few of an elephant quietly listening to him play the piano
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coronavirus, covid-19