Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-15, 12:27 AM  
dfrank

Barre3 website updated

Has anyone else noticed that the Barre3 website has been updated? We can now favorite workouts and also mute the music while still being able to hear the instructor give cues. I'm excited to be able to play different music. I know I've read somewhere, I'm not sure where, about people using a certain Spotify list that is similar to what is used in the live classes. Does anyone know what that would be? There aren't any Barre3 studios in my state, so I don't have any idea what kind of music is used in the live classes.
dfrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-15, 07:08 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

The addition of favorites was much needed, although from what workouts I've done so far, I liked them all. Some more than others, so "favorites" feature will be helpful. That's what I liked on SBF website. Thanks for posting!
Old 12-11-15, 07:25 AM  
cherimac

Live class music is great-pumping and fun. Nothing like the online workouts. I love the new site.
Old 12-11-15, 07:31 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

They'll be running a Challenge Jan 4-31. I signed up! It shouldn't be too hard to follow this challenge since I really like their workouts. No dread whatsoever.
Old 12-11-15, 09:15 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I am a brand new member and have only done three workouts so far but I absolutely love them! Everything about it is so bright, upbeat and positive! In 10 minutes my heart gets pumping, my mood improves, and I get a workout. Great to hear we can bookmark favorites now.

I plan to join the January challenge as well. Is that only via Facebook or is there a link on the Barre3 site?
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-15, 09:31 AM  
momofcha

I love the addition of muting!!! Of course, my online subscription runs out next week... I did buy a groupon kit and I have a card I can activate when I'm ready. I hope it works!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-15, 09:57 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I went to see the new website. They made it more like YogaGlo, where you have to filter classes. I already miss the search button. I tried to contact them to request that Standing be added to the filter so that we can filter out a quick all-standing workout that doesn't require going to the floor, but I don't know if it went through.
Old 12-11-15, 09:57 AM  
dfrank

This is the link to sign up for the challenge: http://barre3.com/challenge
My subscription is about to run out too and I also ordered a kit a few months ago with the subscription card. I really hope it works! I signed up for the challenge, although I don't know if I'll be able to do one hour workouts every time. That kind of burns me out and defeats the purpose of Barre3 for me. I just like how calm it makes me feel.
dfrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-15, 10:24 AM  
mtngoat

They still have some glitches to work out. I tried to look at the recipes but it logs you out. When you toggle back to the workouts you are logged in again.

I agree a search function is important!

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-15, 10:52 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfrank View Post
This is the link to sign up for the challenge: http://barre3.com/challenge
My subscription is about to run out too and I also ordered a kit a few months ago with the subscription card. I really hope it works! I signed up for the challenge, although I don't know if I'll be able to do one hour workouts every time. That kind of burns me out and defeats the purpose of Barre3 for me. I just like how calm it makes me feel.
Thank you!

Tags
barre 3, barre3, barre3 streaming