Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-13-13, 12:26 PM  
Fitstick

5 workouts for $129 sounds very expensive, that is over $25 per workout... I will wait for reviews. I still have the last set that I barely got started with anyways!!
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-13, 12:31 PM  
momofcha

Am I missing something? Another Bikini Bootcamp with Amy? Is it the same workout?

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-13, 12:33 PM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy902 View Post
Am I missing something? Another Bikini Bootcamp with Amy? Is it the same workout?
It looks like it's a different workout, but same instructor.

In the preview clip, Darby also mentions that there is a "music off" option and a thirty-minute option for each workout.
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-13, 12:35 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanneM View Post
It looks like it's a different workout, but same instructor.

In the preview clip, Darby also mentions that there is a "music off" option and a thirty-minute option for each workout.
Yeah, I re-read it, this one uses a band. interesting about the 30 min option. Sweet.

Also, I don't think it's a pre-sale "price" it's just a pre-sale. I imagine the price will remain the same as it's the same price as their first set.

I can't wait!!! This and Lauren's new one in July - It really is Christmas in July!!!

Old 06-13-13, 12:42 PM  
furmomof6

After watching the clip I think these might be too high impact for me, but who knows. Maybe they can be modified. I also don't have a square step to put 20 risers under for bridge work like it looks like they are using! I'll be looking forward to reviews.

Sue, I think you may be right about the price. It's too bad they're not going with the typical concept of a "pre-sale" and lowering the price. I mean, what's the point then? Just so you're at the top of the list to have them shipped?? (Not you specifically, but "you" in general)

My shop wordforthesoulart.etsy.com

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:8)
furmomof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-13, 12:50 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by furmomof6 View Post
After watching the clip I think these might be too high impact for me, but who knows. Maybe they can be modified. I also don't have a square step to put 20 risers under for bridge work like it looks like they are using! I'll be looking forward to reviews.

Sue, I think you may be right about the price. It's too bad they're not going with the typical concept of a "pre-sale" and lowering the price. I mean, what's the point then? Just so you're at the top of the list to have them shipped?? (Not you specifically, but "you" in general)
Where are you seeing a clip? I see a big ! ????

Also, I did contact them about a presale price and she told me that they wouldn't be doing that.

Old 06-13-13, 12:54 PM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Where are you seeing a clip?
Also, I did contact them about a presale price and she told me that they wouldn't be doing that.
I was thinking the same thing -- that the "pre-sale" wasn't a special price, and would just get your shipped out sooner.

There are two clips on this page:

http://www.fusionfitness.com/fusion-...94&id=24687255

The first one wouldn't work for me, but if you look in the bottom left-hand corner, there's a smaller one that did play for me.

Edited to say: This link also seems to be a good one:

http://vimeo.com/68304313
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-13, 12:55 PM  
furmomof6

Quote:
Where are you seeing a clip? I see a big ! ????
If you click on the link in the OP's post, it will bring you to the Fusion Fitness webpage. All the way at the bottom, after the new class descriptions, there is a video called "Check out the Dream Body Cardio Series Trailer".

Bummer about them not doing a cheaper pre-sale price! I don't know why I thought that was how they normally work.

My shop wordforthesoulart.etsy.com

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:8)
furmomof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-13, 01:20 PM  
marmact

Quote:
Okay, I had to look that one up... Talk about niave! Yes, offensive indeed.

ETA: Marmact, you had very valid points, I wish you kept your post!
Thanks, it felt rather negative, so I thought it was better to delete it. I'm glad people can feel excited about... five workouts for $130. LOL.
Old 06-13-13, 02:35 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
If you click on the link in the OP's post, it will bring you to the Fusion Fitness webpage. All the way at the bottom, after the new class descriptions, there is a video called "Check out the Dream Body Cardio Series Trailer".

Bummer about them not doing a cheaper pre-sale price! I don't know why I thought that was how they normally work.

Thanks for the tip, I just viewed it. Now I'm even more excited, these are so right up my alley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmact View Post
I'm glad people can feel excited about... five workouts for $130. LOL.
Yep, that's me. It's all relative. Would I rather it's cheaper? Sure, but I'm not going to get up in arms about it. The original dream body set is my most used set next to CLX and my Lauren's kettlebells ones (which were $40 EACH, so it's money well spent for me. I've spent only $17-20 on other DVDs that still are left untouched. And yes, I'm sure these will eventually come down in price like the others did - but I had them for 5 months prior to that, so it was worth it to me.

Tags
dream body, fusion fitness