Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-29-13, 11:48 AM  
soccergal23

Zumba Incredible Results (step) - Reviews

Hi!

I didn't see a separate thread for those who have received & reviewed the Zumba Incredible Results system yet, so I thought I would start one. Another thread had the link to the system: http://www.zumbaoffer.com/

I ordered the new system on Tuesday, 11/26. It just arrived at my door - didn't have to pay anything extra for expedited shipping, although I think it came so quickly because I did the one payment option. This is awesome!

I'm going to preview the workouts later today and then review whichever one I end up doing. The step is just over 3.5 inches in height & really sturdy - I've been messing around with it a bit

I have bought so many systems lately it's crazy. I pulled out the Zumba Exhilarate the other day and thought it was so much fun that I took the plunge on this one.

Happy day-after-Thanksgiving day to me
Old 11-29-13, 11:51 AM  
deineira

Wow, this looks like fun! I look forward to your feedback once you've previewed the workouts.
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-13, 11:54 AM  
andtckrtoo

Wow! I did not even know this was available! I may have to bite and I was resisting everything else out there. But I Zumba!

Edited to add: Wait - there are 4 workouts - one a quick start with a 20 minute express video and another an ab video - so there are 2 workouts I'll use - and it's 3 payments of $29.95? That's pricey, even with the step.

Let me know how you like it.
Old 11-29-13, 11:59 AM  
furmomof6

I'm looking forward to your review! This looks fun!!

My shop wordforthesoulart.etsy.com

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:8)
furmomof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-13, 12:39 PM  
afirmrose

Too expensive. I will wait until the price goes down.

-----------------------------------------------
"Oxygen is free. Breath it in!" Jennifer Galardi DOTI Hip Hop Party

"A 30-minute workout is just 2% of your day. No excuses." Clubz

Lisa Shaffer 2013 10,000 Kettlebell Swing challenge completed.
afirmrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-13, 12:57 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

that round step almost reminds me of the one from Tortoise & Hare!

soccergal - yes - we're looking forward to your reviews, and i'm curious how many workout minutes this series includes.

the music is cool, as usual.

i'm thinking that existing zumba workouts are so adaptable to a low step and a rebounder.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-13, 01:09 PM  
boukilisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
that round step almost reminds me of the one from Tortoise & Hare!

soccergal - yes - we're looking forward to your reviews, and i'm curious how many workout minutes this series includes.

the music is cool, as usual.

i'm thinking that existing zumba workouts are so adaptable to a low step and a rebounder.
Bzar, is the music like what you get in a live Zumba class (artists like Pitbull, Lil Jon, Yankee Daddy, Latin and Carribbean stars, etc.)? Or is it more generic like on Exhilarate?
Old 11-29-13, 02:52 PM  
andtckrtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
I do Zumba on my rebounder all the time. I modify, but they are fun. Haven't tried on my step. I may try some of the more basic ones on my step to see if I can modify.
Old 11-29-13, 03:10 PM  
paideiamom
VF Supporter

Soccergal, I would like to know more about the step, if you get the chance to expound on that.

I have short steps as well as the full-size club step. I am wondering if size really matters in this case (sorry, VF guys, I know it doesn't matter on anything but steps ).

What material is it made from, is it solid, whatever you feel is pertinent to the workout experience I would love to know.

Thanks!

"Moderation is remembered only after the deed is done." Mirabelle Watkinson, fabulous writer in residence.

"I am patient with stupidity but not those who are proud of it." Edith Sitwell

Words matter.

I thought I had seen it all. Then I tried on my bathing suit. (Unknown sage at craft show)
paideiamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-13, 03:24 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I love Zumba as well!! And this looks like so much fun! I'm just wondering if there is just one workout that use the step? I also would like to know what size is the step. Not like I'm going to buy it now, I'm just curious!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
step, zumba, zumba incredible results, zumba step