Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-16-22, 06:54 PM  
IceQueen07

Life with Cee

Has anyone done any of her programs? Did you see any results. Trying decide on her or Heather Robertson's new 12 Week 2.0.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-22, 08:07 PM  
carly

Check this tread out:
http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=232189
carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-22, 12:24 PM  
IceQueen07

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
Thanks. I did see that thread, I just didn't know if anyone had actually done her workouts

**Candice**
Old 01-17-22, 02:40 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen07 View Post
Thanks. I did see that thread, I just didn't know if anyone had actually done her workouts
I’m doing her total body workouts twice/week. I’m only in my 2nd week though

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-22, 03:53 PM  
IceQueen07

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
I’m doing her total body workouts twice/week. I’m only in my 2nd week though
Do you like?

**Candice**
Old 01-17-22, 04:38 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

I'm currently following Lift with Cee's 40-4-40 program. I like her a lot. I've done five of the "over 40 for 40 minute" workouts so far. I'm also only doing about two per week, but they all have some nice variety. For almost every exercise she does three sets of 12 reps. She usually ends with ab work, in most cases. Rests between each set of exercises is about 45 seconds. She also has a really nice eight minute warmup for dumbbell training that is recommended before the other forty minute heavier lifting videos. I like the combination of dumbbell and kettlebell exercises in the Over 40 program, and she demos each exercise beforehand, too!

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-22, 04:59 PM  
IceQueen07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam61 View Post
I'm currently following Lift with Cee's 40-4-40 program. I like her a lot. I've done five of the "over 40 for 40 minute" workouts so far. I'm also only doing about two per week, but they all have some nice variety. For almost every exercise she does three sets of 12 reps. She usually ends with ab work, in most cases. Rests between each set of exercises is about 45 seconds. She also has a really nice eight minute warmup for dumbbell training that is recommended before the other forty minute heavier lifting videos. I like the combination of dumbbell and kettlebell exercises in the Over 40 program, and she demos each exercise beforehand, too!
Thanks Pam

**Candice**
Old 01-17-22, 05:37 PM  
edensmom

I prefer the workouts on this playlist to the ones in the 40-4-40 challenge. Everyone seems to like those so YMMV but I did a few and did not feel worked out. The rest periods are a bit long for me and I prefer more volume than just one exercise per body part.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...La6pPNMYPeXYWU

I did a few of these workouts and enjoyed them. They are performed circuit style with shorter rest and each workout has a focus so I feel more worked out.
edensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-22, 05:46 PM  
Messe

Quote:
Originally Posted by edensmom View Post
I prefer the workouts on this playlist to the ones in the 40-4-40 challenge. Everyone seems to like those so YMMV but I did a few and did not feel worked out. The rest periods are a bit long for me and I prefer more volume than just one exercise per body part.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...La6pPNMYPeXYWU

I did a few of these workouts and enjoyed them. They are performed circuit style with shorter rest and each workout has a focus so I feel more worked out.
You're not alone. Among other things, I think the workouts in the 40-4-40 challenge are light on the lower body. I much prefer the ones in the linked playlist.

You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. — Maya Angelou
Messe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-22, 05:54 PM  
edensmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messe View Post
You're not alone. Among other things, I think the workouts in the 40-4-40 challenge are light on the lower body. I much prefer the ones in the linked playlist.
Right! I like to include at least one squat pattern and one hinge, maybe a single leg exercise too. I would rather skip bis and tris and focus on the larger muscle groups if time is an issue.
edensmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cheryl coulombe, lift with cee