Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-17-20, 07:57 AM  
donnamp

Hi Everyone,

I have been good this week about getting in walks. In part, b/c I have forced myself to and I have been using the TM and listening to Pahla B's run/walk podcasts. I just walk at a very moderate pace on the TM - it is more for activity than exercise to combat all the sitting I do. Also, my DD has been "off" work this week - she is taking an on-line art class, so she is not as tired from being outside/dealing w/ horses all day - so we have been going in the evenings just as it is getting dark. My Lab has become very lame, but she is also now a very deep sleeper (she is really aging rapidly these days) so we sneak out w/ our Golden to walk. we were living our Golden home w/ the Lab, but she was getting upset about it...it is funny b/c normally my Golden prefers to stay home, but I guess seeing us go out for a walk makes her want to come along.

Anyway - long ramble as a way of saying I added on a 25 min TM walk and an outdoor walk yesterday.

Today I had an 8:00 call, so I had to be quick about workouts:

Ellen/Natalie S - Powerful Presence. This is a sweaty one for me - a lot of balance challenges, too.

If time permits I'll squeeze something else in.

wishiwasinhawaii - unless you had an office w/ a door - why would you be able to take your mask off at your desk? And honestly, w/ all the questions about how it could be transmitted through ventilation systems in buildings, I'd probably keep it on even in an office alone w/ a closed door. How is your nephew? Any word about his second test? I can imagine dealing w/ the public! (eye roll). I did bring my large monitor home. Next week I'm supposed to be "off" and one of my projects is going to be making my home office more comfortable. I hope we aren't called back in any time soon. DH had a telemed visit w/ his doctor yesterday and his Dr. thinks it is going to be at least 2 years before things are back to normal. He scheduled next year's visit to be a telemed visit - if that tells you what some Dr's are thinking!

Good job on the workout, Sherry!!

Waves,

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith get strong