Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-15, 12:53 PM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Jessica's Walk On Low Impact Hiit

This question is for people who own Jessica's Walk On 21 Day Weight Loss dvd and who are willing to ponder the weird mysteries of life.

I did the Low Impact Hiit workout today and saw something falling outside. I can't tell you at what time it occurs because I run my counter backward (it's at -18 minutes if you can do that) but it's at the end of the second interval. She says shake it out and they are shaking their legs out. Something falls outside and seems to fall from the house toward the pool. It kind of looks like water but for the life of me I can't figure out where it would be coming from.

It's driving me nuts trying to figure it out. Yep, it's a slow day around here. Anyway, if anyone has a clue, fill me in?
Old 03-31-15, 12:57 PM  
Leonana

I don't know, but I'll have to check it out!
Old 03-31-15, 01:14 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

I saw it too, but not sure what it was!

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-15, 07:32 AM  
Cher

I was wondering about this too. I've previously done this workout about 4 times (never noticed this before) and all of a sudden yesterday, I thought I saw something. (Funny as I'm looking on here today, I see your post about this same thing). I must've just looked at the screen at the right time. Anyway, I was going to rewind to see what it might have been but I didn't have time yesterday.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-15, 11:10 AM  
ddj
VF Supporter

I did go back to it and even watched it in slo-mo and still couldn't figure it out. I wonder if Jessica knows? Or if she even noticed it!
Old 04-02-15, 05:02 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

You could ask her on Facebook or email her. If she doesn't know, she'd probably be interested to look and see what it is. I'm going to have to look now.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-15, 09:38 PM  
Leonana

I watched it, but wasn't sure I saw anything. At 15 minutes, I saw the dog go towards the doghouse, lol. Around 17 minutes, I think I saw a leaf fall off the tree.

You said it was around 18 minutes? Which side of the screen?

ETA: Oh wait, you posted -18 minutes. I guess that would be 12 minutes. I'll check again later.
Old 04-03-15, 03:05 PM  
Snuckles

We are a funny bunch aren't we? I don't even have the video, but I read this entire thread and now I've subscribed so I'll get a notification once you all figure it out! LOL!! I want to know too!
Old 04-03-15, 08:35 PM  
ddj
VF Supporter

I went back to check and it happens at 13:05 going forward. I continued to watch because I wanted to see the dog but never did. However, at 15:30 there is something that makes a very brief appearance on the left side, where the tree is. So someone was out there doing something.

I also noticed during the outside workouts that there is something that looks like a ladder in the background but it appears to move from workout to workout.

Believe it or not, I do actually see what they are doing and follow them. I don't spend all my time looking at the background.

Leonana, it moves from the left of the screen toward the right, from the roof toward the pool, and is right over Jessica's head in midflight.
Old 04-03-15, 08:56 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Inquiring minds need to know! I asked her on Facebook.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote