Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 02-02-20, 07:36 AM  
Donna D

Join us at the Fitness Cafe -February 2020

Join us at the Fitness Café! Pull up a chair next to the fireplace and have your favorite beverage. We have coffee, tea, and hot chocolate waiting for you.

While it may be cold outside it's always warm inside with your friends at the Fitness Café!
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-20, 11:17 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. I did a 2 mile treadmill walk tonight. We got a ton of snow and had a snow day - no school!
DonnaD, thanks for getting us started

Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-20, 10:03 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Thanks Donna D for starting the new thread!

Chrys, we had snow today and I got to work from home!

~Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-20, 10:36 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. I did a 2 mile treadmill walk tonight. I needed to move because I spent half my day in meetings. We are doing some remodeling in our outer office area, so they told me today they are going to paint tomorrow (!) and we had to hurry to get the stuff off the walls and move the furniture this afternoon. It snowed all day today, so the roads are terrible! We are going to go and get a crossover or a 4 wheel drive for me. DH doesn't have a work vehicle anymore, so he takes his truck - his drive is twice as long as mine on the bad roads.

Beth, that's nice about you working from home

Chrys Dayley
Old 02-07-20, 10:55 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Chrys, we also got about 2 feet of snow today!

~Beth
Old 02-08-20, 11:42 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. 2 mile treadmill walk for me today. DH and I have been trading a virus back and forth - I had a horrible headache all day Thursday, he had it that night. He had a stomachache today, then I got it. They repaired the walls at work yesterday and got them all ready to paint, so hopefully we won't have paint fumes on Monday. We went and got me a new vehicle today - a Ford Escape. I've never had a brand new car! I told DH I'm going to keep it forever. I won't have to slip and slide into work when it snows anymore.
Beth, wow, that is a ton of snow!
Chrys Dayley
Old 02-09-20, 04:38 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Chrys, that's so exciting about your new car! I hope you get many wonderful years of use out of it.

For my workouts, I've been experimenting with Cathe Live's again, mainly focusing on the ones around 45 minutes or less. I'm trying out a upper/lower split idea. Today I did lower, #235 - Leg Day, and it was an awesome workout, no repeats.

And.... it's snowing again. We are getting another 4 inches today. I don't think it's ever going to stop!

~Beth
Old 02-17-20, 10:19 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. I've had the flu. Today is my first day without a fever, so I did a treadmill walk. I'm feeling more like a human than I have since last Wed.
Beth, we are feeling the same way about the snow here. We've had some days in the upper 30s so lots of it has melted, but we just keep getting more!

Chrys Dayley
Old 02-20-20, 11:25 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. I walked on Tuesday and yesterday was a rest day. Tonight I did 3 miles from Jessica Smith's 5 Fat Burning Miles. I'm flying to TX tomorrow to see DD in 2 plays - one Friday, one Saturday. I fly home Monday.

Hi to everyone!
Old 02-25-20, 08:26 AM  
cdayley

I'm going to join another checkin. Someone give me a heads up if this one starts up again.