Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-19-20, 12:42 PM  
sherry7899

Revisiting Solibeat dance workout

I am trying to use dance dvds I've barely or never used. I tried this one this morning. I still love the live drumming and the workout is easy to follow even without verbal cues. However, I forgot how FAST it moves. I never could actually keep up and had to do some of it half tempo. I also kept it low impact.

I did the whole workout this time, but in the future I may just use my favorite segments as add ons to another workout. I definitely prefer some segments over others . I felt like the merengue section went on forever, and I did not enjoy that one. The workout is very well chaptered, so it is easy to pick your sections.

Does anyone still do this one?

My next try will likely be Bombay Jam. According to Amazon, I ordered it in 2015, and I don't think I've ever done it! Oops!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-20, 02:13 PM  
shoegoddess

I have this but haven't done it in ages. I remember it was fun and a great workout! I think I'll pull it out and do it this week!

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-20, 06:33 AM  
bubbles76

You know, I almost pulled this one out the other day. I may try it tomorrow, as I'm still incredibly sore from working out this week.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-20, 10:42 AM  
sherry7899

I hope you both enjoy it!

I had written them ages ago to ask if they would ever do another dvd, but I never heard back.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
solibeat