Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-12-20, 05:36 PM  
Karla25

Free Hilliard Studio Method Workouts

Here’s a link to two free Hilliard Studio Method live online classes + their Total Body Workout:

https://vimeo.com/user24156502

If you’ve wanted to try one of their DVDs, here’s a link to a free 14 day streaming trial:

https://stream.hilliardstudiomethod....626.1581546458

Have fun!
Old 02-13-20, 12:34 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Thank you, I'll have to try the freebie!

Their monthly is pretty decent at $19. That seems to be on par with a few I have looked at, like Bar Method. Of course the one I want to try most (Pure Barre) is holding strong at $29.99 LOL. I am feeling streaming curiosity right now but I know I never stick with it can't stand to pay without owning. But maybe I'll try a couple trials just to do something new.
Old 02-14-20, 01:48 PM  
desertMermaid

Thanks for the link. I am doing a free trial of open fit right now where I’ve been doing xtend barre and XB pilates. I have another month of openfit then a trial at daily burn. I want to check out some of the pilates and barre harmony. Then I will try out HSM. I have a few HSM DVDs. I like them but don’t do them often. Maybe they are too intense for me. How does streaming compare?
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-20, 04:44 PM  
Karla25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebianco View Post
Thank you, I'll have to try the freebie!

Their monthly is pretty decent at $19. That seems to be on par with a few I have looked at, like Bar Method. Of course the one I want to try most (Pure Barre) is holding strong at $29.99 LOL. I am feeling streaming curiosity right now but I know I never stick with it can't stand to pay without owning. But maybe I'll try a couple trials just to do something new.
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertMermaid View Post
Thanks for the link. I am doing a free trial of open fit right now where I’ve been doing xtend barre and XB pilates. I have another month of openfit then a trial at daily burn. I want to check out some of the pilates and barre harmony. Then I will try out HSM. I have a few HSM DVDs. I like them but don’t do them often. Maybe they are too intense for me. How does streaming compare?
I haven’t tried the streaming. I’d wanted to try one of their workouts, but never managed to trade for one of their DVDs. I came across the Vimeo site after reading VF reviews. Someone was kind enough to share a link to the “Red Pants” workout. I subsequently discovered the two live workouts and then their free streaming trial. I see so many people asking for their DVDs in trade that I thought someone might want to try the workouts.

I tried the “Red Pants” workout, but it’s too difficult for me. I want to try the trial streaming because it has the beginner workouts. I just haven’t gotten around to it yet :-)
Old 02-14-20, 05:30 PM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Oooh wow, there are a few workouts on the vimeo site! THanks!
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hilliard studio method, hsm