Quote:
Originally Posted by horsemom2 View Post
also
KP Dancebody has a Promotion now:
3 days Free Trial.
Signup and Enter the PromoCode " 3DAYSFREE "

https://app.dancebody.com/promocode/register

Barb S
Is that only for the app? It didn't work when I clicked the link and tried to sign up. Any way to view trailers?

Nevermind, I just saw that I needed to enter my CC info to get the trial. I'll pass.
ellaenchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-17, 08:44 AM  
bonbon

Exercise Diva.... she does some of her on all fours leg work on the rebounder! I have hard wood flooring in my exercise room and I put 2 layers of puzzle mats one on top of the other for cushioning and so I don't ruin my floor. You could do something like that and/or add a carpet remnant. I would suggest keeping all cardio on the rebounder.
bonbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-17, 02:15 PM  
Diane135

Darn it! I love/hate you guys!
Diane135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-17, 08:16 AM  
Exercise Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbon View Post
Exercise Diva.... she does some of her on all fours leg work on the rebounder! I have hard wood flooring in my exercise room and I put 2 layers of puzzle mats one on top of the other for cushioning and so I don't ruin my floor. You could do something like that and/or add a carpet remnant. I would suggest keeping all cardio on the rebounder.
Thanks Bonbon - my days of doing cardio on any hard floor are long over - everything I'm doing is on the rebounder these days. My husband has a thick exercise mat that he uses, and I'm using that for the floor work for the time being. I'm really enjoying the Bounce Fit workouts - haven't tried her Sculpt Fit yet. I'm amazed at how intense her workouts are (the calorie burn is insane) and yet they don't make my joints hurt. Do you have a set rotation that you use with these workouts? In her forum, some people say that they do the Bounce Fit 4 times a week, but that might be too much for me.
Exercise Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-17, 08:53 AM  
bonbon

Exercise Diva...I do 3 of her Bounce Sculpt workouts and 1 of her plain Sculpt workouts with one of her short Bounce extra workouts as a warm up. I also mix in 2 other workouts a week to break it up. Usually a Tracie Long, Cathe, or Lauren Brooks Kettlebell DVD. I always do LEKfit new weekly Sculpt and Bounce workouts and then just work my way through the older ones, if that makes sense.
bonbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-17, 07:06 PM  
Michefit

I have been curious about LEKFIT! I stream Tracy Anderson - can anyone tell me what the difference is? other than the use of the rebounder?
Michefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-17, 04:53 AM  
horsemom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michefit View Post
I have been curious about LEKFIT! I stream Tracy Anderson - can anyone tell me what the difference is? other than the use of the rebounder?
Lekfit does have a larger library than TA.
Take away the rebounder and the main difference to me is the audio.
(I prefer the TA audio)

However, take away the rebounder and I would prefer KP Dancebody for its quantity.

Barb S
who prefers gentle rebounding with edited walks to all subs
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-17, 11:33 AM  
sophiesmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michefit View Post
LEKfit cues and she does switch it up with standing work. You’re not always on all fours. There’s a more ballet feel to some of the workouts. She will show you a modification from time to time as well.
sophiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-17, 12:44 PM  
gerrie

The Lekfit floorwork is done at a slow and controlled pace. Even though the moves seem straight from Tracy Anderson, they feel different because of the slow tempo.
gerrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-17, 08:33 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsemom2 View Post
Lekfit does have a larger library than TA.
Take away the rebounder and the main difference to me is the audio.
(I prefer the TA audio)

However, take away the rebounder and I would prefer KP Dancebody for its quantity.

Barb S
who prefers gentle rebounding with edited walks to all subs
Are the sculpting workouts comparable to barre3?

~Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lekfit, lunge-free