IvysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-08, 10:36 AM  
CAgostini

I preordered so I hope I get it soon!

Cathy
CAgostini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-08, 10:59 AM  
Pippa

I preordered as well and am super psyched to get it. However, I don't see anything that says it is now available. Because it was scheduled to be released today the *Coming Soon* on the storefront automatically went down(as it has done on the 2 prior release dates.) I checked this morning at 7am(so that would be 4am Tracy's time) and it no longer had the *Coming Soon* on the storefront page but when you click on it, it does still say Coming Soon.

I'm certainly still hopeful that it will be released today but I don't see anything different to make me think that it's available right now. This has happened with every other scheduled release date for the e-book.

ETA: Actually maybe I should ask how you know it's available? Is there something that I'm not seeing or did you get an email from Tracy or something? Thanks!
Old 12-01-08, 12:31 PM  
IvysMom

i was able to add it to my cart today, a couple hours ago(from the main storefront page--ie. didn't say "pre-order" anymore next to the buy it now button. i didn't click on details of the ebook). i wasn't able to add it to my cart a few days ago.
IvysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-08, 12:32 PM  
Lexy
VF Supporter

Maybe Tracy is close to having it "ship" but I would think that those of us who preordered would have received our copy if it was ready.

So I'm thinking it's close but not done yet.
Lexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-08, 12:37 PM  
TerryMia

Anyone else cave on preordering the Squeeze Stick? I went ahead and did it...I'm loving Squeeze Stronger but have been using my Swiffer...lol...that stick looks really comfortable, with the padding and long length...a little on the pricey side, but I ordered it anyway!
TerryMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-08, 02:59 PM  
mgmoyer

I just got a message saying the ebook will be available for download by mid next week.
mgmoyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-08, 03:01 PM  
jhardy

Mid next week?? Bummer!! I was so looking forward to getting this today since I had pre-ordered.
Jen
jhardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-08, 03:03 PM  
mgmoyer

yep! mid next week! I pre-ordered too and sent them a message this morning asking if it was available for download today and they said until mid next week.
mgmoyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-08, 03:23 PM  
Pippa

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvysMom
i was able to add it to my cart today, a couple hours ago(from the main storefront page--ie. didn't say "pre-order" anymore next to the buy it now button. i didn't click on details of the ebook). i wasn't able to add it to my cart a few days ago.

I had the same problem adding it to my cart as well when I preordered weeks ago, I think that's just a glitch in her website and doesn't have anything to do with the actual availability of the product.

Tags
ebook, squeeze