Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-21, 05:52 AM  
Nelly G

Does this happen to you?

I want to do the Backstage workout and the Supermodel Workout of Mary Helen Bowers of Ballet Beautiful.

Guess what happened? I cannot find them and I know I have them but I somehow do not look good.
Why do I cannot stop looking and do another workout and spend time searching. I will force myself to do another Ballet Beautiful workout but hate that I do not look good.

Does this happen to you too?
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-21, 06:56 AM  
cam522

Yes! For me it's one of two reasons, either 1) I don't really want to workout so I'm looking for any excuse OR 2) I really, really want to do only that particular workout.

.... Cheryl

JMBR graduate 06/13
BJ Gaddour's MetaShred 11/02/2019
cam522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-21, 07:45 AM  
Tugger31

I don't have either of these, going to have to add them to my collection!
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-21, 07:49 AM  
Cher

This just happened to me again yesterday!

I had to go grocery shopping so my plan was to just do a quick Leslie Mile and a 15-20 minute stretch then go shopping. Well, it took me 15 minutes to look for the dang stretch dvd I wanted! I got ticked and lost my ambition to do anything because I wasted so much time (which is not very hard to happen to me right now anyway ). I ended up just giving up on the workout and went shopping instead. I had my mind set on that dvd and didn’t want to do one of my 20 other stretch dvds. Ugh, one of the bad things about having WAY to many workout dvds. (Later I did find the dvd eventually but it wasn’t on the shelf it was supposed to be on).
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-21, 07:49 AM  
Nelly G

Could someone post for me pictures of the side of both dvds. I know how the front looks but not the sides. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-06-21, 10:55 AM  
horsemom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly G View Post
I want to do the Backstage workout and the Supermodel Workout of Mary Helen Bowers of Ballet Beautiful.

Guess what happened? I cannot find them and I know I have them but I somehow do not look good.
Why do I cannot stop looking and do another workout and spend time searching. I will force myself to do another Ballet Beautiful workout but hate that I do not look good.

Does this happen to you too?
happens way too often!!!
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-21, 11:19 AM  
Nelly G

I found both dvds. I expected the dvds to be different from the side so that is why I overlooked. I looked on the internet how the side of the dvds looked but apperently she made different dvd covers.

At least I found them.
Old 02-06-21, 11:47 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
I found both dvds. I expected the dvds to be different from the side so that is why I overlooked. I looked on the internet how the side of the dvds looked but apperently she made different dvd covers.

At least I found them.
Yayyy

I'm sorry I didn't have those to help you! And yes this happens to me, too!

I get into my head that I NEED some particular workout to do and then tear my bookcase up wondering why it's hard to find! I will do a substitute workout but am pretty pouty until I find it. I am like the old nursery rhyme...a kitten who lost her mitten...haha

It inevitably, is just like what happened to you Nelly..I mistakenly remember what the spine of the workout should look like.

So glad you found your lost workout mittens

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-21, 01:10 PM  
Karla25

Lol. That happens to me with everything-dvds, shirts, books etc. I always get a hankering for something I can’t find. I’ve learned to let go -otherwise I’d go crazy searching.
Old 02-06-21, 01:31 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Quote:

At least I found them.
I hate that, when I think I know what I'm looking for as far as color/font on the side of the DVD, but I can't find it because it actually looks completely different than what I had in my mind!