Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 11-02-20, 08:15 AM  
Rhonda

Hi everyone,

Back to Monday. I am going to try a new rotation with KCM SuperSculpt and BoxFit. KCM said she alternated these two workouts and was in the best shape she has been in a few years.

She did:
M SS1
T BoxFit 1
W Rest
Th SS2
Fr BoxFit 2

Seems reasonable, I don't have BoxFit so will do a workout like it until she puts it up on RAW.

Today was SS 1
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-20, 08:39 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

It may sound weird, but yesterday was my perfect walking weather - overcast and a little chilly. DH and I were just going to do some housework and go to the gym, but I told him it would be a shame to waste such a perfect walking day so we enjoyed a two miler down at the beach. It drizzled just a little which was a nice bonus.

We both napped a lot too. He got the bed to himself and I got my reading nest on the couch to myself. Yes we got a little housework done.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-20, 12:11 PM  
BunnyHop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
It may sound weird, but yesterday was my perfect walking weather - overcast and a little chilly.
I agree, that sounds perfect! Glad you had a cozy day.
Old 11-02-20, 03:03 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Sunday, I did Team Body Project Totally Cardio. It was about 35 minutes not including warm-up and cool-down. The instructor, Daniel, is very motivating. He is probably the most down-to-earth and encouraging instructor I've ever seen.

Waves to all!

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-20, 08:58 AM  
annette
VF Supporter

Saturday and Sunday were a bust. Just did things around the house and finishing up a crocheted Batman blanket I started for my son 2 years ago...

Yesterday I did Cathe's LITE Metabolic Blast with abs and one of the stretches. I have done this workout so many times since its release. I love it!

A lot of house cleaning. I have a cat that has decided he doesn't want to use the litter box. This has been going on for a while and I'm about at my wits end with him. Physically he's fine, I've had him checked for infections, etc. He's just being a jerk.

Today is sunny and supposed to be around 60 degrees. I guess I'll mow the lawn then do some type of stretch.

Hope everyone has a good day!
annette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-20, 10:34 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

My husband took out our old stove prior to the new one being delivered yesterday. I took advantage of having the empty area there to power clean the kitchen, got up on a ladder cleaning the walls and windows, etc. In between I took stretch and inversion table breaks. Went through four Beatles albums! I entirely forgot about current events for those hours.
Old 11-03-20, 02:18 PM  
laurajhawk

Annette, one of my cats has recently had several "accidents" in my workout room. You can *imagine* how I feel about that, and I haven't totally gotten rid of the smell yet. She is mad at us because we took in a new cat - he's a "refugee" of the pandemic economy, as his people (good friends of ours) had to move in with family after losing their jobs and couldn't take the kitty with them.

I recently bought the Walk Strong 2 DVDs and have been using them along with Perfect 30. Yesterday I did WS2 "Ready Steady Go", and today I made my own "premix" by doing all 4 bonus workouts on Perfect Pump. It's beautiful weather here - the wildfires are almost fully controlled and we aren't getting smoke anymore - and I walked the dogs before work.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-20, 08:49 PM  
DCW

Today was disjointed since I had a doctor appt. and I couldn't walk for lunch. Soon after I got home I changed clothes and walked. I saw our resident flock of wild turkeys in the park. They are losing their fear of humans. They must know Thanksgiving is close and they are staying in the park safe from hunters.
DCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-20, 09:32 PM  
Paula N
VF Supporter

Today I did Petra Kolber's PK Steps, then a virtual hip-hop dance class. I managed to score a flu shot today. Not sure how that happened. My pharmacy had cancelled my appointment last week because they ran out, then called me today to say they got more in stock, so I hustled on over right away. Thy are pretty hard to come by this year

DCW, so funny about the turkeys. Is Thanksgiving still "on" where you are? In Canada, our Thanksgiving is mid-October, and where I live they were strongly advising to celebrate within immediate households only. The turkey farmers had to issue a plea for people to still buy turkeys.

No dress rehearsal. This is our life.
Paula N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-20, 09:19 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

It feels so nice to walk into a spotless kitchen and observe my lovely new stove! Next time I power clean I'm going to track it as a workout on my Fitbit and check out the feedback.

Yesterday was an anxious and aggravating day at work, but I kept getting up to take desk breaks, managed to get over 5,000 steps, and greatly enjoyed my next class in Lee Holden's Tao Yin program on Glo.

Everyone make it a great day.

Tags
check in, check-in, coronavirus, covid, covid-19, new check-in, pandemic, social fitnessing