Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-20, 03:10 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amery View Post
Do we know if these 2 DVD's are the big project announcement she has been mentioning? I will likely get these, but I was hoping for a more comprehensive program, or at least some cardio and strength as well. I love her scenery, demeanor, and everything about her, I just selfishly hoping for more.
I don't have an answer but was thinking the same thing. I don't think she has even brought these 2 DVD's up in her newsletter. I am hoping she is coming out with new set and that these are just a few extra's she did.

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-20, 06:12 PM  
amery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise R View Post
I don't have an answer but was thinking the same thing. I don't think she has even brought these 2 DVD's up in her newsletter. I am hoping she is coming out with new set and that these are just a few extra's she did.
I'm hoping for the same!
amery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-20, 07:55 PM  
Leonana

If memory serves me correctly, I don't think Jessica has ever released a yoga or stretch by itself, and always had a cardio and strength with it. So, I'm hopeful that more is coming soon!
Old 12-17-20, 09:08 PM  
sillygirl

Smile

Finally an update from Jessica (email newsletter) -

We are so excited to share news about some of our new releases. Two of our programs, "Gentle Yoga Plus Pilates" and "Simply Stretch" are now available (please see below for more details); it's our hope that they help you wind down 2020 on a calm, and more centered note.

And, we can't wait to share more VERY soon about our upcoming 12-week series, "LIFT & SHIFT." We would love to help you start 2021 off stronger than ever as we build strength together! We'll be sharing more specifics about this inspiring new program with you here first, so please stay tuned.

NEW PROGRAM!! WOO HOO!!
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-20, 09:33 PM  
alisoncooks

Oooohhhh! Sounds promising!
alisoncooks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-20, 09:34 PM  
laurajhawk

I just saw the newsletter and raced over here to share! But I don't mind that sillygirl beat me to it. I haven't decided about the two yoga & stretch DVDs, but I'm looking forward to Lift & Shift!

ETA: Do you think it means anything that it's not a "Walk Strong" or "Walk On" name??

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-20, 09:39 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

Yes, I just saw the email & expect I’ll cave & buy the set.

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-20, 09:40 PM  
sillygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurajhawk View Post
I just saw the newsletter and raced over here to share! But I don't mind that sillygirl beat me to it. I haven't decided about the two yoga & stretch DVDs, but I'm looking forward to Lift & Shift!

ETA: Do you think it means anything that it's not a "Walk Strong" or "Walk On" name??
Sorry, I've been waiting and hoping she would come out with something more than yoga and stretching since I already have so many of those from her.

I seriously can't wait to see what this new program is and it sounds like it'll be available by the end of this month!!
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-20, 10:07 PM  
laurajhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillygirl View Post
Sorry, I've been waiting and hoping she would come out with something more than yoga and stretching since I already have so many of those from her.
I really meant "I don't mind"! I love that VFers are so enthusiastic about our instructors.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-20, 10:13 PM  
amery

Woo hoo!!! I'm so excited for Lift and Shift!!!
amery is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith, jessica smith streaming, jessica smith stretching, jessica smith workouts, lift and shift, new releases, upcoming releases