Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 02-11-21, 05:38 AM  
Cher

Workout Tuesday was Christi Taylor Totally Cool Step first half and Cathe Upper Body add-on from her Basic Step dvd. Yesterday’s workout was Leslie’s Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan warm-up and Purple Mile, and Jessica Smith Total Stretch Deep Stretch.

My sister got great news yesterday.....her cancer tumor is shrinking from the radiation she had around Thanksgiving. Let’s hope this keeps up.

JBliff - I have not done Lower Body Blast in ages but I do remember liking it. Maybe I will have to pull it out soon.

Vannie - Good news that your brother is at least feeling okay.

Karen - Ugh your run in the rain sounds dreadful.

Gibbee - It has been so cold here for a few weeks now with no end in sight yet. I just hate this bitter cold! How exciting for DD and her fiancé to be closing on their house. It stinks you will be all alone then but at least she will not be to far away.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-21, 07:17 AM  
JBliff

My workout Tuesday was Ramped Up UB & abs. Yesterday's workout was all of Tae Bo Ultimate (90 minutes).

Cher - Wow, that's wonderful news about your sister's tumor! I'm so glad for her.

Gibbee
- Great to hear from you. That's exciting your DD is about to buy her first house.

Vannie - I hope your brother continues feeling OK. That's good he is able to work from home.

Karjoy - All this rain and cold weather is a serious drag. We are having rain and snow showers for the next several days here and highs in the upper 30s which is plenty cold for me.

Have a good day, all.
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-21, 08:12 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Hi guys. Well we are having more Sherlock Holmes weather without the rain but sometimes with mist and fog. But the sun did come out briefly today. And it’s warm! Up to about 76 degrees while the rest of you poor folks are shivering. It’s weird to have this Seattle type weather in Florida. I am resting today.

Gibbee so glad to hear from you! I think of you often. I am glad you are exercising some. Is your daughter’s house close to yours? How is your Mom doing?

Glad to hear about your sister Cher. I know you are both relieved and happy.

Cher, Vannie, and Jbliff, sending warmth and humidity from Florida. It got to 76 degrees here today. That part is not much like London!
Kareng
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-21, 05:42 AM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was 45 minutes on the elliptical + Ultimate Power Yoga AM Connection practice.

Karjoy
- We got a couple of inches of snow last night and it actually stuck to the ground since we were below freezing. It's very pretty to see the snow on the trees. I can't believe it's almost 80 where you are.

Waves to all. Have a good day.
Old 02-12-21, 05:53 AM  
Cher

Workout yesterday was started with Christi Humble Beginnings CIA 5004 but on the warm-up the dvd kept freezing so ended up taking that out. Then did Christi’s Totally Cool Step second half and Cathe Stability Ball Abs Add-on.

Karen - Awww, 76 degrees.....what’s that? Lol

JBliff - Good morning! I see you’re up early too!
Old 02-13-21, 07:56 AM  
Cher

Workout yesterday was Cathe Lower Body Add-on and Chest, Back and Shoulders of the Upper Body Add-on from her Basic Step dvd. Ran out of time and will do Biceps & Triceps today.

Hope every has a great weekend!
Old 02-13-21, 02:01 PM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was PHA 3 + lying stretch.

We're having freezing rain today. Joy!

Waves to all. Have a good day.
Old 02-13-21, 10:44 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

6 mile run today and most of upper body with Cathe band. We’re still living in either Seattle or London, with mostly mist, fog, rain, drizzle, with temps in the high 50s. Most unFlorida like!
My running friends are out of town but a solo jog wasn’t bad.

Waves, kareng
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote