Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-14-20, 07:58 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

Essentrics offering 20% off ETV

https://www.essentricstv.com/browse

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-20, 08:52 PM  
Bluebelle

It looks like it's 20% of the annual but not the monthly. That is a nice deal.

I've been thinking of trying ETV.

Do you recommend the annual over the monthly?

It looks like you can't pause the annual. I'm wondering if the flexibility of the monthly is worth the extra 20%. I've been enjoying the mini Facebook workouts and the free live ones. I have a lot of the older DVDs. Have been on the fence about buying newer seasons or going with streaming.

Thanks for posting about the sale!
Bluebelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-20, 08:59 PM  
Mopsy
VF Supporter

Thanks for the info. I can't tell if it's for new subscribers only. I'd love to pay up front for a whole year, rather than the monthly billing.

Bluebelle: Do you make use of the DVDs you have? I have several older ones also, but ETV has opened up so many more options. There are more instructors, who each offer their own form pointers and tips, and workouts with different intensities and lengths and just lots more variety.
Old 12-14-20, 10:51 PM  
DCW

Thank you Jackie!!!

DCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-20, 11:31 PM  
fanofladyvols

Jackie, do you know how long this special lasts?

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-20, 08:45 AM  
donnamp

oohh..I'm interested. I have subscribed for a month here and there, but if I could get a deal on a year-long membership I would subscribe. There is a lot of new content being added and I like the live workouts they do 2X a week.

I wonder if I could get the deal since I'm already a subscriber (currently, on "pause" with my subscription - I really like that feature of the site).

Do you know, Jackie?

I can also try to chat w/ CS later....

Thanks for sharing!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-20, 09:29 AM  
Izzy

I asked the Chat and they said the 20% for yearly subscription is available for folks who are current members and pay monthly. This is good to hear.

When asked when the sale ends they replied "after the holidays." When I asked for a more specific date they said "So it will be until the end of boxing week, we don't have have an exact date at this time."
Old 12-15-20, 09:51 AM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

I messaged with Essentrics and got the discount. If you have questions I'd just do a live chat with them.

I really like ETV. The exclusive workouts with the new faces are so good. I like the different lengths and of course the live workouts they've been offering from the head office.

I guess if you were considering and not familiar with the workouts, maybe do the free 14 deal trial for a few days and then decide? I have the feeling that they'll extend the discount till the New Year. (disclaimer---I know nothing).

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-20, 10:22 AM  
Twigs

Thank you Jackie for letting us know.

I subscribe for a month here and there and had only cancelled my subscription a few weeks ago.

I signed up online this morning for the annual subscription and was able to get the 20% discount with no problem. I wasn't able to get the free trial offer because I wasn't a first-time user but that is fair enough.

I did Gail's Barre class this morning and it's fabulous. Actually, I did her workout before I signed up. It's a nice class to try if anyone wants to get an idea of what the live classes are like.

I really love the live classes and it's really great that they are adding in new instructors, all with their different styles. Gail's still my favourite though.

"Practice makes progress" ~ Sandra Hanna
Twigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-20, 11:28 AM  
cyana

Then I shall put my money where my mouth is (referencing the previous thread about Essentrics and how I wished they'd give yearly subscribers a bit of a break as opposed to the monthly subscription rate) and subscribe today. I'm ready to shed stiff old lady syndrome (after a long 3+ months of extremely long hours of work in front of a computer), and this will be the perfect opportunity to try out the new instructors. This will also give me a full twelve months to assess how much I use their product and see if I wish to continue to subscribe going forward - whether they decide to continue any sort of discount or not.

Jackie - I don't know if your previous questions to Essentrics might have helped them take this leap and do something different, as you noted they tend to be cautious when it comes to doing new things. If so - thank you. And I sincerely hope this brings Essentrics a needed infusion of cash since COVID has affected their business as well, so they can continue to help stiff old and not so old stiff and injured bodies all over the world.

FYI - I went to the subscription page, and it looks like as a first time subscriber I'd also get the 14 days to cancel without being charged, which I also give them a thumbs' up for providing.

Merry Christmas to me!

"I've decided to grow old disgracefully." - Twigs
cyana is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
essentrics, etv